Thread: custom built hot rod with a big tank engine

custom built hot rod with a big tank engine

a custom built hot rod with a big tank engine. it is a 1952 tank engine, air cooled, 1790 cu. in. v12, 900hp and 1500ft/lb torque. american comedian and late night talk show host jay leno bought this one of a kind hot rod. jay leno has a large collection of cars which includes several lamborghinis, a mclaren f1, old motorcycles, some old and rare cars.

for more info: http://blastolene.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

woow i have gots pics of a rover with a merlin engine out of a tank
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:31 PM.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

thats pretty cool, saw the Blastoline Brothers on Monster Garage's i think they had a car similar to this one on there

I saw an episode of "Rides" on the Discovery Channel about this car, Jay Leno took it to a car show someware and showed it off. I personaly don't like it myself.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Hardcore thread revival.

Anyway, you can win that car in GT4, anybody has it?

Nope. Its a bit hard to get, and one of the cars I'd like to get after a few others in GT4.

But its cool car. Jay Leno has done some fantastic looking cars.

Neat car!

If you hadn't seen it, to share here's another Merlin-engined beastie (1,650cid, DOHC 4 valve, twin-supercharged) it's *very loosely* based on a Chevrolet. Apparently the american comedian and late night talk show host jay leno wanted to buy that one also

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/Tig/M...ointau&id=6792

Saw it a couple of years ago it's awesome. Love the way the bonnet bulge extends through the windscreen. 4 radiators hold 95 litres with 8 thermo fans, 3 water pumps. Oil capacity is 100 litres, 3 fuel tanks etc. Tailshaft is 8" long. Vehicle weight is 3.5 tonnes, manual transmission and yes it's fully legal, street-registered

Thread Information