Go to Ultimatecarpage.com

Go Back   Ultimatecarpage.com forums > General forums > Miscellaneous > Awards

Old 01-09-2011, 10:04 AM

England, somerset
Any nominations for car manufacture of the year

Any nominations for car manufacture of the year. The car manufacture that comes to mind is Hyundai, I know they donít make the fastest cars in the world but I think this year they have made a great range of cars that look good and are very economical. Plus they have a 5 year or 100,000 mile warranty. they have even made a good van the iload. I have been in one it a good van. So that my manufacture of the year, so whatís yours then we can collect them and make a poll from all your nominations to decide.

i30.jpg iload.jpg

ix20.jpg ix35.jpg
Old 01-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Rookie

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
I say Porsche, for managing to come with as many pointless 911 variants as they did. Takes imagination and balls to pull that off.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:27 AM

England, somerset
Apparently the 911 GTS is the best value for money 911 you can buy today
Old 01-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Rookie

West Coast of Florida
Talking

I would have to say Ferrari. I mean the new 458 Italia and 599 GTO are both superb cars on and off the track. Aren't they both faster than the Enzo on Fiorano?
Old 01-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Enthusiast

Rudolstadt/ Thuringia
Weeeeeeell... I'd go for Hyundai. No other manufacturer has done anything equally amazing in terms of overall improvement. Great job, korean people, great job.

I would have voted GM for still existing, but that would have been stupid.

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E
Old 01-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Enthusiast

Way Down South
+1 Commodore. Hyundai brought it with the Genesis. Hard to believe what they came from in just 20 years... agreed, great job.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Furniture

Barcelona
Send a message via MSN to Ferrer
And their other cars aren't bad either.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Enthusiast

Auckland, NZ
Send a message via MSN to Roentgen
Aston Martin. For simply coming up with such masterpieces as the One-77 and the Rapide.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:37 AM
Rookie

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roentgen View Post
Aston Martin. For simply coming up with such masterpieces as the One-77 and the Rapide.
...Don't forget the Cygnet, of course.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Enthusiast

Rudolstadt/ Thuringia
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.R. View Post
...Don't forget the Cygnet, of course.
You made my day, man. Thank you .

Dream ride: red 1971 Opel Commodore GS/E
Old 08-13-2013, 12:11 AM
Novice

Navigable Ultra Futuristic Vehicles

I'm artist! I dunno about "present car manufacturing", but have also studied architecture - in the view of modern designs and forms on the concept of "less is more", and I find that cars these days are too old fashioned! The forms and "language" of the designs, pertaining to my kind of 'architectural concepts' are too "old", and they cling to the old vestiges of "concept 1940", which was enhanced by technologies and innovations during and after the Second World War!

One of the most vintage results I found was the Chrysler Atlantic, which data of ocular pespectives in "form" is somewhat interesting, and yet not the "ultimate design" I have in mind! I want a new era of perspective towards these matters - and "form" is very important, because it enhances the human mind to act and perceive, live and evolve! Thus, some 'finesse' would be great to be considered in the making of cars of future 2000+, and I consider the Chinese War Crafts to be more particularly entoned to this concept now.

I'm also very meticulous about the use of propulsion, magnetic livetation, and aerodynamics... which should be applied for this evolutionary thought - comming into real perspectives and applied for a new innovative technology - The Ultra Futuristic Vehicles of 2000+!

Anybody who are evolving in the same range or category of thinking process may contact me.

Every engineers, architects, scientists, phycisists, doctors...would be welcomed to personally contact me pertaining to this matter!

I have few "ideas" regarding "individual car vehicle on livetation navigations", "military warfare advanced vehicles", and "space - crafts".

Have tried to contact the billionaire Paul G Allen for further coordinative engagements, and will expand my interests on meeting other professional and non - professional experts on this category of interests!

Sincerely,

Tessa