Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cisitalia 202, Fiat 8V ist series, Fiat 1100 S MM, 1100 ES wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Sei cilindri
    always interested in that Henk, especially as he was born in the very small village I was born in
    I always heard the stories my father told about him ,e.g the conversion of an OM he had carried out by the local blacksmith which was my nabour (retired by the time I was born)
    they are in the mail....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Henk4, mag ik weten wie je bent?

Quote Originally Posted by fangio
    stuur maar een Private Message
    want ik kan er geen naar jou sturen.....
    Last edited by henk4; 01-15-2006 at 01:57 AM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Im lernend Deutsch
    I aint know "rookie"
    2006 Ford Mustang 4.6 V8 Premium GT
    2008 Chrysler 300C SRT Design
    2007 Alfa Romeo Brera 2.2
    1972 MG Midget 1275

the photographer of this....

and welcome to UCP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by henk4; 01-15-2006 at 01:49 PM.

Henk4, bedankt
    Nice pics!

Henk4, bedankt
    Nice pics!
    More can be found in the report slideshows:

Silverstone Classic
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...tem.php&rid=78

Tour Auto (2005)
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...tem.php&rid=51
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

would you ever think of trading that car for something like an e type convert, austin healey, jaguar xk 120 conv, or aston martin
    i like it when you call me big mommy.

Quote Originally Posted by D'ARTOIS
    No, sei cilindri, that is out of my budget, I had a Rivolta, back in '75 or '76 with the Chrysler V8 - bought it for 6000 fl - never assumed those high prices of today.
    My sister mailed me (from France) that they have dicovered a Bugatti 56 not far away from her farm and that they have sold it for an amazing euro 300.000 - if I may believe her (which I don't usualy).
    Hello d'Artois. You have more information about this Bugatti that was discovered?

Fiat 1100 ES 1951

i'd like to buy a Fiat 1100 ES near me , but i don't know the aproximative price on the market and it's difficult to find some informations about this sort car ... perhapps,you coult help me .

Thanks a lot David France

Quote Originally Posted by Sei cilindri
    I got a very lucrative offer on my ISO Grifo yesterday

I promised myself only to sell it if I could buy myself one off the above mentioned cars

Problem is that they will cost more than my Grifo
    I would like to purchase therefore either a cheap car, or a projectcar if possible

Has anybody seen something like that for sale recently ?

http://www.zuckerfabrik24.de/fiat/fiat1100S_2.htm

This may help you if you can read German. The ES version seems to be the rarest one, and I think prices are difficult to establish, totally depending on the condition of the car in question.

September "Automobile" magazine published a photo list of the 25 Most Beautiful cars. The Cisitalia 202 coupe looks very similar to a car my father had in the early 60's, in Detroit. The passenger/navigator seat a wraparound bucket, was displaced rearward with a foot bar on the floor, rollbar and 5 point harness, all that appeared factory installed. I beleive the car had been raced at LeMans. It had many Fiat parts, but I have never determined the marque. I understand there were only 150 of these cars. What is the likelyhood what my father had was a 202?

Quote Originally Posted by aldortenzio
    September "Automobile" magazine published a photo list of the 25 Most Beautiful cars. The Cisitalia 202 coupe looks very similar to a car my father had in the early 60's, in Detroit. The passenger/navigator seat a wraparound bucket, was displaced rearward with a foot bar on the floor, rollbar and 5 point harness, all that appeared factory installed. I beleive the car had been raced at LeMans. It had many Fiat parts, but I have never determined the marque. I understand there were only 150 of these cars. What is the likelyhood what my father had was a 202?
    If it had many Fiat parts it could be a Siata 208, altough I think those only came as a convertible.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by aldortenzio

more likely given that we are talking about the early sixties, it could have been an Abarth Zagato or Vignale Coupe.

hello @ll

im swiss man, sorry my bad english,
    this site and this forum is very good !!!!!:-)
    i have in my garage an Original Fiat 8V, with a Rappy Body!
    The car is in very good condition, i would sale my car, because i would by a bugatti...
    for more information please contact me by mail,

Thread Information