Thread: Out with the old, in with the new (to me)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.

Out with the old, in with the new (to me)

Well with gas where it is and me wanting to take some roadtrips, I ditched the van. As good as it was out on the road, the gas mileage SUCKED.

What's more is, I think I've seen the light . I found myself a nice '04 SVT Focus and drove it home yesterday. I had been looking off and on for a Focus, and when I found this with low miles for just a few bucks more than a regular one, I had to have it. Not to mention it'll be a lot more satisfying than a standard Focus and will hold its resale value much, much better. Incidentally, this is also the first car I've ever financed.

It's a great little car. Good-looking, IMHO, surprisingly responsive, with an easygoing, responsive clutch. Although it's not my forte, it handles like it's on rails, and the ride isn't too bad considering. Plus, I got just over 31mpg on the 120-mile drive home from Dallas .

It's bone stock now. I may or may not do some mods, and if I do they'll be basic ones since I'm still not so hot on modding computerized cars. If you have any suggestions, let me know! I'm so impressed with this little car that I think I'm even starting to appreciate modern cars!

So here it is, one only 313 Infra-Red 3-door SVT Hatchbacks made in 2004:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Thread Information