Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My uncles new Aston

Only 14 and you already have a preference about which side of the river you prefer to live on. Took me at least 18 years to get proud about being from "south of the river"

Mayfair has some pretty cool cars cruising around. Have you been to the McLaren 'showroom' on Park Lane? I haven't passed it for a few years but guess it is still there with an F1 in the window.
    Not UCP's only Crystal Palace fan!!

RIP Richard Burns.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    digicam's are a waste of money. and did you not read what I wrote? My uncle lives a couple of hundred miles away from me and only comes to my town about 4 times a year, /thats why i said i hope he comes back soon
    I don't care whether the car is your uncle's or not...but explain how a digital camera is a waste of money.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Because its not very often that I take pictures. but on the rare occasion that I do I don't feel the need for them to be on the computer
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus
    Only 14 and you already have a preference about which side of the river you prefer to live on. Took me at least 18 years to get proud about being from "south of the river"

Mayfair has some pretty cool cars cruising around. Have you been to the McLaren 'showroom' on Park Lane? I haven't passed it for a few years but guess it is still there with an F1 in the window.
    They sold the Mclaren F1 a few months ago in an Auction. Im not sure if theyre gonna put an SLR in there or put an SLR in the Merc dealer a few yards down the road .. or both. They may have sold the apartment space though. Not sure .. but the F1s gone forever Im afraid. Last Mclaren F1 RC to be sold The only thing that really excites me down Park Lane now is the Aston Dealer .. and only because of the old ones they sometimes .. like V8 LMs and Zagatos. Not really excited by the current range because I see them so regularly in Sevenoaks.

You get some ok cars where I live .. along the A21 you normally get a Porsche every 30 seconds. Which is why im not a huge fan of Porsches. Get plenty of kit cars like Cobras, Caterhams and Ultimas. Get the odd Mclaren F1 if your lucky .. quite a few Exige S2s. I can almost guarantee to see a Ferrari every 10 minutes on average. Got quite a few nice cars parked near me .. about 200 yards away is an Aston DBS, Aston DB5 and Ferrari 412 (not really a fan of his Ferrari).

Its not his uncles, its some random guys that he took a pic and said it was...

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    They sold the Mclaren F1 a few months ago in an Auction. Im not sure if theyre gonna put an SLR in there or put an SLR in the Merc dealer a few yards down the road .. or both. They may have sold the apartment space though. Not sure .. but the F1s gone forever Im afraid. Last Mclaren F1 RC to be sold
    They have sold the "showroom", I don't know who bought it though.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    The only thing that really excites me down Park Lane now is the Aston Dealer .. and only because of the old ones they sometimes .. like V8 LMs and Zagatos.
    Very nice chaps they are too.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by PininfarinaPIMP
    Its not his uncles, its some random guys that he took a pic and said it was...
    oooo, cold
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I don't care whether the car is your uncle's or not...but explain how a digital camera is a waste of money.
    Whatever... his uncle does own the car, and a Macca, and an Enzo and a CGT and a Yugo...

as far as digi cams go, they are a total waste of money... I mean, why would anyone spend $1,000 on a camera body, with no lens or anything?
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Do you have a phone camera?

We're a bit of a cynical bunch of people here, so you've got two choices.

Put Up
    Or
    Shut Up.

Get us an Egg Nog Proof of Ownership, or you'll be passed off as another "Uncle" story teller.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Do you have a phone camera?

We're a bit of a cynical bunch of people here, so you've got two choices.

Put Up
    Or
    Shut Up.

Get us an Egg Nog Proof of Ownership, or you'll be passed off as another "Uncle" story teller.

At least we're being spared "the other" story about him and his uncle
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    wow, thats gonna hurt!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Thats just a bit dirty.

Funny, but dirty.

And for all we know, true........
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    no. perveted and sick. Qiute worrying to think that its going through your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    no. perveted and sick. Qiute worrying to think that its going through your mind.
    lol... I don't know if your uncle has the car or not - and I'm not going to speculate... If he does, good for him, and I look forward to seeing more pics as they are available - if he doesn't, shame on you for being a big liar
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Well, some rich guy does own that car, his uncle or not is another question.

The license plate looks unique, is that something that you pay extra for? Like a customized plate in the U.S.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Thread Information