Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My M3!

My M3!

I swear they call these things M3's at the dealership.

it's my '04 Mazda 3, three weeks old. a bit dirty after drivin 330km to my parents house. i'll fulfill the challenge when i clean up the interior for some interior shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

rear pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

I love mazda's new range. Its so stylish. Great car AAA
    You dont see many of the Mazda 3's with the boot over here. In britain all of them are 5 door.

i've seen quite a few sedans over here, but still none with the lip spoiler i have.

i considered the Sport model (hatch) but was a few more $ that busted our budget. a family is damn expensive. especially two daughters who love all the new stylin' clothes.

yea 2 tru. My dads got a 2001 Ford Mondeo company car an needs to change it before August. Ive got a sister and a brother, so he needs a good sized family car. He's thinkin of gettin a second hand car, i recommended the Mazda 6 at first but it might be too expensive. I think he wants a Ford Focus estate but there are too many on the road these days it gets borin
    I love the new Golf though, beautiful car with great style.

Congratulations on your new car, looks really nice

Only thing i dont like about this car is the rear & rear lights just not my type other than that good car.

gah, i thought u were saying u got a BMW M3!
    nice car anyways!

At first, i too was disapointed with the lack of BMW-ness, however, i am a HUGE fan of were Mazda is going with the 3, 6, Rx-8 and Miata, nice car
    To Some, a rusted out 1989 GMC Suburban* is trash

But to Me, its home

of course i had to say 'M3'. the ability to create curiousity comes in handy once in a while.

I would have rather had a 6 but decided to be more environment concious with the smaller engined 3. we would have bought a Prius or Civic Hybrid (more likely Civic) if they weren't so damned expensive. how do they expect us to move into a more environmentally friendly mood with those price tags?

the 3 drives great at high speed too. speed limited at 188 kph (117 mph) unfortunately, but in my previous two cars ('89 Ford Probe & '89 Volvo 740T), I never went more than 180 kph anyways.

I averaged 138 kph on Sunday, coming back from my parent's place, which only ended up being a 2hr 25min drive. had it up to 155 kph (96mph) for a while, quite comfortably.

Great Car

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    I averaged 138 kph on Sunday, coming back from my parent's place, which only ended up being a 2hr 25min drive. had it up to 155 kph (96mph) for a while, quite comfortably.
    Just to get some advance knowledge: Is Ontario not a cob infested territory where you still do such speeds unnoticed? I still have to decide on my rental for this summer so I might go for a Saleen
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Just slap a V1 in there and your fine!
    85 red Toyota MR2
    93 infiniti G20 (sold)
    86 mr2 show car

UCP's most totally hardcore crazy MR2-or-anything-else-that-runs-on-4A-G-power fan. I rilly like MR2s

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Just to get some advance knowledge: Is Ontario not a cob infested territory where you still do such speeds unnoticed? I still have to decide on my rental for this summer so I might go for a Saleen
    lol
    my brother and i were doing 160 kph on the freeway ... wait for it ... a porsche boxter passed us and within 20 seconds I lost him over the horizon ...

Our speed enforcement isn't bad. For the most part i'm cruisin around at 120ish in 90 zones, without a prob.

today though i saw a speed trap set up, with one cop shootin laser from an on ramp, and 5 chasers. that's more extreme than we usually have.

last week i confirmed the limited max speed on my Mazda 3 though. 188kph is all it's got, without mods yet anyways. disappointing since the speedo goes up to 220.

Thread Information