Page 3 of 500 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Galah Sessions

I woke up the morning after and my pillow was covered in bloody drool, it was quite gruesome
    Last edited by 2ndclasscitizen; 03-27-2006 at 03:15 AM.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

That happens all the time with me, I wake up and half my face is wet

Ahhh, the wonders of Braces and a 70% overbite.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

ewwww
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

I got mine adjusted today, so needless to say theyre givin me a headache from the strain and all the new, funny bits of wire are digging into my lips
    I am the Stig

Get mine tightened tommorow. not looking forward to it.....

Ah well, I'll just bite on the dentists thumb and exact revenge

my lip got pinched by the orthodontists pair of plier things today

first time thats happened
    I am the Stig

Can't say thats ever happened to me.

Word of advice - Avoid Mars Bars. one of them took of 3 brackets .

I get mine off just before my school formal in December, so I should look schmick

Think ive had mine close to 6 months, so still another 18 to go, then probably a retainer but i think theyre going pretty good, so maybe that 18 will turn into 12.

Ive been lucky with that stuff though, havent broken anything yet despite not being overly concious of anything hard/sticky. Usually the pain of biting into something and the subsequent strain across all the teeth stops me before the imminent breaking of the bond between the tooth and bracket
    I am the Stig

As long as we're talking about painful annoying things, I'd like to join in.

Enough frustration has been vented over a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament roughly a year ago now, which has taken a LONG time to recover from and has given me a lot of grief.
    Overjoyed I was then, when the surgeon said I was free to do whatever I desired again, and that my knee could take it.

Yesterday whilst in the pool with some friends I managed to dislocate my knee quite badly, and haven't been able to walk since. Went to the hospital today the get it checked out cause the pain was still there today after a night's rest. Thankfully there's no break/fracture of the kneecap, but the doctor said it's most likely that my dislocation managed to stretch the ligaments and tendons in my knee, and, possibly, also tore another ligament which connects the knee cap to the lower leg. This is on my OTHER leg, so whilst the left leg is still not fully recovered, not back to what it used to my, I now have to stay off my RIGHT leg because of this goddamn injury. The frustration is unbearable, with the Melbourne Grand Prix coming up, a trip interstate planned for a couple relaxing days and hopefully hang-gliding, and to top it all off a new reliable job which I desperately need to pay everything off and to help me towards my first car.

In short - I'm ****ing pissed off. I don't want to spend another possible 6-7 months off my feet as a result this.

Oh believe me, they sneak up on you.

I've taken to eating Bread with Vegimite for breakfast because Toast hurts my teeth (Don't ask....)

Doesn't stop me from my regular diet of Coke and M&M's though

I need to get healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3
    As long as we're talking about painful annoying things, I'd like to join in.

Enough frustration has been vented over a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament roughly a year ago now, which has taken a LONG time to recover from and has given me a lot of grief.
    Overjoyed I was then, when the surgeon said I was free to do whatever I desired again, and that my knee could take it.

Yesterday whilst in the pool with some friends I managed to dislocate my knee quite badly, and haven't been able to walk since. Went to the hospital today the get it checked out cause the pain was still there today after a night's rest. Thankfully there's no break/fracture of the kneecap, but the doctor said it's most likely that my dislocation managed to stretch the ligaments and tendons in my knee, and, possibly, also tore another ligament which connects the knee cap to the lower leg. This is on my OTHER leg, so whilst the left leg is still not fully recovered, not back to what it used to my, I now have to stay off my RIGHT leg because of this goddamn injury. The frustration is unbearable, with the Melbourne Grand Prix coming up, a trip interstate planned for a couple relaxing days and hopefully hang-gliding, and to top it all off a new reliable job which I desperately need to pay everything off and to help me towards my first car.

In short - I'm ****ing pissed off. I don't want to spend another possible 6-7 months off my feet as a result this.
    Thats seriously gotta suck. I guess for everyone that goes on for 10+ years after being told theyve only got 6 months, theres the poor buggers that get assurances from doctors, such as your scenario, who think theyre in the clear just for it to re-occur.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Oh believe me, they sneak up on you.

I've taken to eating Bread with Vegimite for breakfast because Toast hurts my teeth (Don't ask....)

Doesn't stop me from my regular diet of Coke and M&M's though

I need to get healthy
    Toast i seem to be fine with, but generally i dont bite into too much anymore
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    I woke up the morning after and my pillow was covered in bloody drool, it was quite gruesome
    You needed a Towel like me

A little pain I haven't told you guys that 4 weeks ago i broke my knuckle and now it's pooped out, I had it stuck back in last week When they say look behind you, Do it!, Had to stick my hand in hot water for 45min. Then crack. I got a knuckle the size of a maltezza

Funny thing on braces, My dentist ask me have i had them my teeth were in perfect alignment, I looked at him and said are you kidding? My teeth perfect
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    I drool in my sleep and I dont even have braces!
    uʍop ǝpısdn sı ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎɯ

Anyone seen the latest LandCruiser ads? Pretty funny i reckon.

Fly caught by spider
    Spider caught by lizard
    Lizard caught by snake
    Snake caught by dog
    Dog caught by croc
    Croc scared by Landcruiser, with ownder wearing croc skin boots
    I am the Stig

Thread Information