Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed:Shift

Need For Speed:Shift

The old Simbin/Blimey crew is behind NFS now and seem to be aiming at 'simulation with it.

Need for Speed: Shift - PC Previews at GameSpot

that looks sweet, although it looks as if they've played the motion blur card a little too hard.

amiright folks?

I hope this gears it toward something like a Forza/Gran Turismo type of gameplay on PC....though I doubt they'll have all the cars. Some customization with solid-ish physic will be a welcome change IMO to NFS...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

I really like how the interiors are correct. Looks really good. I'd play it.

Awesome

The zonda interior looks perfect!
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac View Post
    I hope this gears it toward something like a Forza/Gran Turismo type of gameplay on PC....though I doubt they'll have all the cars. Some customization with solid-ish physic will be a welcome change IMO to NFS...
    From what I've read, think GRID. Early days yet, but the fact that there's the ex Simbin guys involved (I heart GT Legends...) and the project lead is an endurance race driver means I'll at least download the demo when it's released.

This will lead NFS in a completely new direction, and will either be very successful, throwing behind games like the GTR series, or be a huge failure, like Pro Street.

But from the looks of it, this is looking far different from any other NFS, and very much like Race Driver Grid, or GTR Revolution.

Looking forward to it

If this game is any good, I might actually buy it. It makes waiting for GT5 shorter. That's if it isn't delayed 12 billion times like they always do. Remember GT4 for the PSP? They announced it in like 2004. My friend got the PSP just for that (he has the PS2 too).

Yea, that's why you don't buy a system for an unreleased game...

At last, NFS is going back to it's former glory.
    Nothing to say...

There are actually 3 new NFS games coming out. EA finally gave up on making shit games and gave the rights to some other guys, now they're publishing instead.

Exactly, NFS back in its former glory. I still play Hot Pursuit 2 in hopes that we'll see something like it. I should just settle for TDU, but I'd need a 360 =[
    All about the t-tops

Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING View Post
    Exactly, NFS back in its former glory. I still play Hot Pursuit 2 in hopes that we'll see something like it. I should just settle for TDU, but I'd need a 360 =[
    Still playing HP2... so do I
    Nothing to say...

i love the HP2 voice... "this... is the porsche carrera gt" sends chills down my spine

if i had a porsche i'd definately put a chip in it that when i enter it, it says it every time
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
    i love the HP2 voice... "this... is the porsche carrera gt" sends chills down my spine

if i had a porsche i'd definately put a chip in it that when i enter it, it says it every time
    Ever tried Multiplayer with opponents from the net???
    Nothing to say...

well from wad i heard nfs shift has to match up to the gran turismo series and Forza series hhmmm i will hav ta see if it really will be the game we've all been waiting for....

Thread Information