Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Henk's Oddball corner comments and requests

It's a Lamborghini 350 GTV, the prototype for the first production Lambo, the 350 GT.

There's also a specific thread for this sort of requests: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...al-thread.html

EDIT Damn it! Damiano beat me to it...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Wow, a very quick reply, and thanks for the thread link, Ferrer. Kind people

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    It's a Lamborghini 350 GTV, the prototype for the first production Lambo, the 350 GT.

There's also a specific thread for this sort of requests: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...al-thread.html

EDIT Damn it! Damiano beat me to it...
    by 3 minutes
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

I hpoe this is the right place for this post. I have a 1972 De Tomaso Deauville here in the united states and wanted to know if anybody was interested in buying it. Please pass this info on to anybody and email me at [email protected] . If there is a better place to post this please let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by goldbird View Post
    I hpoe this is the right place for this post. I have a 1972 De Tomaso Deauville here in the united states and wanted to know if anybody was interested in buying it. Please pass this info on to anybody and email me at [email protected] . If there is a better place to post this please let me know.
    A better place to post would be eBay Motors - Autos, Used Cars, Motorcycles, Boats, Trucks, Parts, Accessories, RVs and Other Vehicles .
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

announcement

After some extensive period of quietness in the Corner, I am preparing a grand reopening. As my working life will be reduced to a rather low status as from the beginning of this year, I will have much more time to devote myself to these activities. Just watch the new threads in the Classic Car section. Requests, (but not for cars already featured in the main page) are being taken, which I will consider if I have suitable shots.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Fiberglass Pontiac from the 1940 World Fair

Henk, I'm not sure where to put this post exactly, feel free to move it around wherever.

One of two or three cars Pontiac and Plexiglas manufacturer Rohm & Haas built for the World’s Fair, the B-body Deluxe seven-window touring sedan debuted at the fair in 1939, then was later freshened with a new nose and fenders to bring it in line with the 1940 Pontiac sheetmetal. After the end of the World’s Fair, it toured the country as a Pontiac dealership promotional exhibit, then went into the Smithsonian for the duration of World War II. It has since passed through several private owners before being auctioned recently for $308,000.

It is fully functional but is unable to be registered due to its lack of a VIN.

edit: my title for this post says 'fiberglass', but it is in fact Plexiglass, not fiberglass. I can't edit the title which is why I'm pointing this out here.
    Last edited by aiasib; 08-13-2011 at 02:14 AM.

That's amazing info Aiasib! Wow. Thanks for the info.

I need help...please

Good Morning,

I have a 1959 "Henney Killowatt" Renault Dauphine. It is in rather poor condition but I would like to sell it and need some help with that.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you. Lenna

Quote Originally Posted by sweetiepeelie View Post
    Good Morning,

I have a 1959 "Henney Killowatt" Renault Dauphine. It is in rather poor condition but I would like to sell it and need some help with that.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you. Lenna
    Welcome, Lenna. Cars like yours have a very narrow market even in good condition... rarity doesn't necessarily mean desirability.

The Henney Kilowatt is essentially just a battery-powered Renault Dauphine. As this isn't an advertising forum, your best bet is here:

Hemmings Find of the Day 1960 Henney Kilowatt | Hemmings Blog: Classic and collectible cars and parts

Or there's always eBay. Good luck with the sale.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

I have 5 fiats that were donated to my work and we have no titles and I need help identifying which is which. There are 2 four door sedans and 3 convertibles ranging in year from 1959 to 1973.I do have some of the chassis numbers.If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kfj View Post
    I have 5 fiats that were donated to my work and we have no titles and I need help identifying which is which. There are 2 four door sedans and 3 convertibles ranging in year from 1959 to 1973.I do have some of the chassis numbers.If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.Thanks
    If you can post pictures of them I'm sure they'd be easily indentified.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information