Thread: Gran Turismo 7

Gran Turismo 7

So has anyone picked up Gran Turismo 7 yet? I'm still holding off until the dust settles. I hate microtransactions with a passion and so I shall vote with my wallet if the microtransactions are too aggressive.

The servers crashed a few days ago and they're rewarding people with free credits and an update to rein back the microtransactions, so we'll see.

TBH I tried a bunch of racing games and they never really struck it with me. I like carting, driving. Racing games don't feel like the real thing to me.

Honestly, I've been playing Horizon Forbidden West so I'm totally preoccupied.

I get that, whatever floats your boat Kitdy.

Same here. The PS5 restocks hit at all the wrong times during the work week and I'm waiting until PD/Sony gets their act together. I still have a large backlog so it's not like I'm hurting for games anyway, plus I can always play My Summer Car IRL in my garage. Don't think the modders can accurately replicate the frustration of Mechanical Fuel Injection yet...
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Perkele!
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    What am I playing right now? The World of Warcraft, and I'm doing it like a true legend, thanks to Levelupper. These guys are the Gandalfs of WoW boosting services. Whether it's PvP carry, Arena domination, dungeon runs, power leveling, or conquering those colossal Warcraft raids, they've got it all. It's like having a cheat code for real-life achievements! And here's the kicker - you pay a fair price, and the results are jaw-dropping. Your character will become so powerful, even dragons will be envious! Ready to level up your WoW adventure? Check out Levelupper and embrace the epic!
    Same here.
    Last edited by Cunde; 09-26-2023 at 08:15 AM.

Thread Information