Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

Re: X5 ??

Originally posted by Misho
    as for cars i hate, if anyone here knows Dacia, that gotta be the worst car company around this part of the universe !!!! [/B]
    LOL just look where I'm from:
    <----------------------------------
    "Fate?Fate's just an illusion which takes the fear away.You trust fate?I trust no one.I'm not paranoid.I'm just independent.I spin the other way.I have no notion of time.I'm myself's whore.I know nothing but my needs,my ego,my thoughts,my cares,my loves,my hates,my world.Who am I?...I'm you."

Originally posted by SL500
    hehe
    i hate that car,i forgot to say that
    I got the message. Its sometime hard to know if people are talking about a cars looks or its performance. Looks are subjective. Then of course we have the aficionados of one particular marque who cannot be reasoned with.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Re: Re: X5 ??

Originally posted by GeaKana
    LOL just look where I'm from:
    <----------------------------------

No offence man, but Dacia cars are unbeleivably bad !!

Who said they were good?
    Btw....how come u've even heard of Dacia
    "Fate?Fate's just an illusion which takes the fear away.You trust fate?I trust no one.I'm not paranoid.I'm just independent.I spin the other way.I have no notion of time.I'm myself's whore.I know nothing but my needs,my ego,my thoughts,my cares,my loves,my hates,my world.Who am I?...I'm you."

that, and a lot more

Originally posted by GeaKana
    Who said they were good?
    Btw....how come u've even heard of Dacia
    Ive been to many places around the world.

Hummer H2. I hate it.

The original beetle was a peice of crap too but at least the design was from its own time
    the old beetle?? why?

unless it's an appearance issue. which is a matter of preference.

they are reliable cars.

You can kill ricers comparitively cheap, and muscle for a bit more. you can take em offroading (strong front end). they won't freeze over in winter, they won't overheat and blow a sh!tload of steam.
    they are cheap to fix, easy to fix.
    and you can treat em like crap and they still run for you.

In 1940 the beetle would have been a decent car. It is unsafe, a problem only avoided by the fact that they have no power. They appeal only because of their appearance to those who find that kind of thing attractive. A bike is reliable. And they do overheat. Having said that I admit they perfom their function adequately. Thats if you require an adequate car.

I hate the nissan 350 z

It's ugly as hell and overweight, lol, it looks like it's overweight too. I just hate them cause everyone loves them now and thinks they're so f'ing great. They look like a bloated Audi TT, I can't believe anyone would think they look nice, they disgust me.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Re: I hate the nissan 350 z

Originally posted by more-boost1555
    It's ugly as hell and overweight, lol, it looks like it's overweight too. I just hate them cause everyone loves them now and thinks they're so f'ing great. They look like a bloated Audi TT, I can't believe anyone would think they look nice, they disgust me.
    It wouldnt be because they are not turbo'd? You know a car doesnt have to be turbo charged to be any good. Gran Turismo has a lot to answer for. I must admit you technical analysis " I just hate them cause everyone loves them" and "they disgust me" give a little insight to what we a dealing with here. Unfortunately your not alone on this site.

Hey Crisis

Don't put me in with those GT retards just cause I don't like the Z. When did I say it sucked cause it's not turbo charged? It sucks cause it's an ugly, overweight, overpriced, and generally overrated car that rips off and ruins the basic beautifull shape of an Audi TT.

For roughly the same money you could have many a better car. Mitso Evo, WRX STI, S2000, Audi TT, or for a little more a nice SVT Cobra Mustang.

That is why I hate The 350 Z.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

The 350 Z isnt a bad car and crisis knows how much it takes for me to say thats about a "buzz box" Its not a bad car it preforms quite nicely not devistaingly fast but its definetly quicker then other cars like it and it hadels very well and still will reliably get you around on a modest fuel bill.

Cars that i find ugly are most australian fords except ba's(they are on a winner with that one) And these concepts didnt make it for good reason Chrysler Plymoth slingshot, Isuzu nagisa, Ogle bug. But one car i think is awesome in design and power is the almost organic looking Sbarro Alcador.

i like the 350 Z. i agree with it looking a bit overweight (it's really just front end stubbiness) but it handles good. it wouldn't be my first choice, and i think you could get much cooler cars for the money youd spend for it (corvette, svt mustang, bmw z4) but it's not as horrible as youre saying it is.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

i despise the audi tt and the new z4.

What were they thinking?

Audi: Let's take a beetle....and squish it! YEAH!

BMW: Let's see if we can take as many strong lines as possible...and make them go EVERYWHERE! Who cares if it looks good or smooth, we'll just integrate the headlights and everybody will think it's rad!

honestly people, what is with this trend? Where did the smooth lines of the rx7 gen 3 and the z3 go? All i see now is sharp lines (too sharp). I like bulging fenders and smooth sloping hoods and rooves.
    And Iraaaaaaaaaaaan

Iran's so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

ROR

Thread Information