View Poll Results: Who's the best photographer?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wouter

8 14.81%
  • MyPorsche

0 0%
  • Sauc3

6 11.11%
  • SPHFerrari

1 1.85%
  • Black300ZX

20 37.04%
  • Piacki117

15 27.78%
  • Henk4

0 0%
  • Whiteballz

1 1.85%
  • RebirthofXar

2 3.70%
  • Fumacher

1 1.85%
  • <AAA-MOD>

0 0%
  • SMXI

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UCP Awards (2006) - Best Photographer [Voting]

UCP Awards (2006) - Best Photographer [Voting]

Vote for UltimateCarPage.com's best Photographer.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

RoX for the win Too bad he is rarely on anymore...

I voted my self in fact I have in my personnal car's pic data base a lot of very very good pic's, and not one of all is take by my self . Not one, and in the store have strange, beautifull, nice, pretty, shivery "máquinas", some onde for a clear mind masturbation, other's for shame by living in the planet of mr. Chris Bangle but, the thread is about the 'best photographer", and let´s go for the official votting poll, in case I open the pencil and let's go kill the silent hermit, lonely 'thief' of car's pic's... eheh
    Ok, by the reason in top I vote in all thanks a lot for all the good photos you avaiable to go public for the participants.

And, in the end of the year (classic, but...) some fine words towards UCP participants without exception. My firts active steeps in UCP's walk have a lot of handycaps: very very bad english, zero experience in forums by this format, the reported kleptomania about things in jpg. and four whells , and, last I think, a lot of pic's for share in short format (but very nices, I insist), sum confusion about what "hi-res thread" can say, accurately.
    Well, in all of the cases, in my exotic english and my seasonal entusiasm whit the words, others ways in threads or replys whit attachment of pic's (nices!) not by the law, shorty's
    Either this either that I find help and sound of good piece of advice. Thank for all. Special for McReis and Henk (I remember this two nicks, but my mind say have another I can't remember now..., who incluse give my private messages whit recommendations and wellcame good luck!
    UCP is a good place for daily hours of enjoyment by this way of life, nice. And '07 will be better, is my wish for the new UCP year.

for the statistics: one vote for the moment leader, Black300ZX (but I don't like this car, jap's tupperware )

Carlos Gil "ribatejo69"

PS: in Noel my favorit gift was a dictionary... just "one hour" and two Premium Pils and this reply is by my praide!
    "I don't take any photo, just collect in all the web and share"

Sauc3 gets my vote. The best photographer on UCP IMO. The fool just never posts any of his stuff on UCP
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Since there is no Drakkie option, Piacki.

wouter!
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    wouter!
    seconded...
    this poll needs some editing...!!

sorry guys.. but piackis pics are NOT better than wouters... in any ways...
    No offend to you piacki..

If you are a member that thinks so... You should leave this forum, and start spending some more time on the front page..

</end new years rant>

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost

sorry guys.. but piackis pics are NOT better than wouters... in any ways...
    No offend to you piacki..

</end new years rant>
    In the auto competitions yes, but in the general one? His pictures always have stunning color and perfect focus/sharpness and good composition

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    In the auto competitions yes, but in the general one? His pictures always have stunning color and perfect focus/sharpness and good composition
    how can you compare? Did Wouter ever enter the non-automotive competition?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    how can you compare? Did Wouter ever enter the non-automotive competition?
    I don't recall, don't get me wrong, your son is an amazing car photographer, but since I usually enter/view the general competition, I see more of Piacki's and less of Wouter's. So just based on what I've seen is how I voted. I guess the different subject matter is what makes it hard to compare, because while Piacki's typical "nice car in front of a nice restaurant" shots are good, Wouter's are almost always better. Maybe you should get him to enter a general competition! Then we can have a direct comparison!

I don't recall, don't get me wrong, your son is an amazing car photographer, but since I usually enter/view the general competition, I see more of Piacki's and less of Wouter's. So just based on what I've seen is how I voted. I guess the different subject matter is what makes it hard to compare, because while Piacki's typical "nice car in front of a nice restaurant" shots are good, Wouter's are almost always better. Maybe you should get him to enter a general competition! Then we can have a direct comparison!
    this being an automotive forum you just about shot yourself in the foot
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Don't talk back old man.

Ok so Wouter's entry this week, of the 4 Deusenbergs (sp?)...about how much is a one of those...? $250,000? More?

Don't talk back old man.
    No manners in the US of A?

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    No manners in the US of A?
    Sir of course I have manners, I was acting in a facetious manner.

Back to the car question, anyway, however much they are, I'm sure they are alot, and the picture reminded me I was at a car show a long time ago and I saw this guy get out of one and just start screaming at his wife ridiculously loud, and i walked over and there was a huge chunk taken out of the fender. It was pretty funny if you were there, can understand how its not if you weren't.

Sir of course I have manners, I was acting in a facetious manner.

Back to the car question, anyway, however much they are, I'm sure they are alot, and the picture reminded me I was at a car show a long time ago and I saw this guy get out of one and just start screaming at his wife ridiculously loud, and i walked over and there was a huge chunk taken out of the fender. It was pretty funny if you were there, can understand how its not if you weren't.

If you take a good look at the picture you will notice that there is only one Duesenberg (worth certainly over a million US$ as it is a one-off body), but it is reflected three times...

Thread Information