Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lamborghini vs. Ferrari

And previously with Diablos.

Which probably made for a quite lairier, than anything from Ferrari or Porsche, sinlge make series...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

lamborghini gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

i would have a lamborghini. the lamborghini gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera is my fav lambo shame it is not as quick as the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept
    the only Ferrari i like is the 599 GTO

Well I've driven a Lambo in multiple video games.

Can't say the same about Ferarri.

So Lambo is my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    Well I've driven a Lambo in multiple video games.

Can't say the same about Ferarri.

So Lambo is my choice.
    You don't have/never played Forza?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafan427 View Post
    You don't have/never played Forza?
    My gaming experiences were limited to 90% of the Need for speed games. Gran Turismo 1-4. And some other random car games.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    My gaming experiences were limited to 90% of the Need for speed games. Gran Turismo 1-4. And some other random car games.
    The last Need For Speed Hot Pursuit had 2 or 3 Ferrari's in it and so did High Stakes. I wouldn't rely on Need For Speed or console video games in general to judge driving characteristics though.

I wouldn't rely on Need For Speed or console video games in general to judge driving characteristics though.
    Are you saying its not realistic to be able to slow down time in order to take a corner better ?

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    Are you saying its not realistic to be able to slow down time in order to take a corner better ?
    idk if you're poking fun at me or if your just being a smart ass haha, but if your poking fun then on console games (except Gran Turismo) you really can't tell how the suspension would react to bumps in the road or how severe the car understeers/oversteers

idk if you're poking fun at me or if your just being a smart ass haha, but if your poking fun then on console games (except Gran Turismo) you really can't tell how the suspension would react to bumps in the road or how severe the car understeers/oversteers
    Only teasing of course. I know what you mean.

fwiw, I used to love the old need for speed games as a kid. High stakes and Porsche unleashed were the last NFS I really enjoyed and spent a lot of time on.

Lamborghini and Ferrari are two well known sports cars and luxurious car company.From years these two brands are competing to get top spot and this is advantageous from customers point of view, as this two companies are giving some nice and powerful cars.According to me Audi is best cars for those speed and power matters, And Lamborghini is best for those looks matter and speed and power is their secondary requirement...
    Last edited by Sledgehammer; 02-07-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Lamborghinis are for posers, Ferraris are for serious drivers. Ferraris have racing heritage and on going racing technological development. For decades Lamborghinis were built in some Guido's garage tested on the autostrada. Only after VW bought it that their cars get better. The only Lambo I genuinely like is the Muira.

Except that Guido was so fed up with his Ferrari being rubbish that he set up a factory just to one up them.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Lamborghini for me, people will Probably disagree with me but in my opinion apart from the 458 and maybe the 599 GTO the latest Ferraris I think have been dull. I prefer the older Ferraris, I wish Ferrari could make more car like the F40, F50 and the enzo those are the exciting Ferraris. So please Ferrari make a new enzo or a car like the F40 or F50.
    Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
    — Jeremy Clarkson

Nothing with paddles can be as exciting as a car with a stick......
    I give props to Lamborghini for sticking with their robotic manual system, but the AWD supercar still bugs the shit out of me.

And ferrari has gotten progressively less pure over the years. As I've seen on this forum previously, Enzo would be rolling in his grave with what ferrari has been doing. They've axed the manual, are bringing in AWD, and a KERS system. Its like asking for a beer yet you get mud with some rubbing alcohol thrown in.
    "Don't think your time on bad things
    Just float your little mind around"
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum9987 View Post
    Nothing with paddles can be as exciting as a car with a stick......
    I give props to Lamborghini for sticking with their robotic manual system, but the AWD supercar still bugs the shit out of me.

And ferrari has gotten progressively less pure over the years. As I've seen on this forum previously, Enzo would be rolling in his grave with what ferrari has been doing. They've axed the manual, are bringing in AWD, and a KERS system. Its like asking for a beer yet you get mud with some rubbing alcohol thrown in.
    While I agree that its crap what Ferrari is doing, I don't think Enzo would be rolling in his grave. As far as I'm concerned, he never intended for Ferrari to be a stay-with-what-works type brand. They strive to be at the forefront of new racing technology, always one step ahead of their competition. They want to build the fastest street cars. In order to do that in this day and age, you have to accept the reality that some old ideologies need to be broken or revamped. I hate it just as much as anyone else, but thats how it is. Who cares though, new cars look like crap half the time anyway. The old ones will remain that much more desirable .

Thread Information