Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mercedes A class or peugeot 1007

mercedes A class or peugeot 1007

in this beauty contest of uglies. you must decide which one you would have- the mercedes A class or peugeot 1007
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would take an A140/A160.

i like the new A class now! hate the 1007 tho

without a doubt the A class wins IMO

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    in this beauty contest of uglies. you must decide which one you would have- the mercedes A class or peugeot 1007
    Merc.
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

ahahahah the Peugeot is just funny... how cute is that lol but i would take the merc.... oh and u forgot the BMW 1 series in there..

i do belive this is a peugeot 107. 1007 would be a van. the higher numbers go the larger the car.

the pug sesame (concept) was based upon the pug 107, with SLIDING doors, this has sliding doors. this in my oppinion is the 107. 1007 would be a big van or pug truck.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    i do belive this is a peugeot 107. 1007 would be a van. the higher numbers go the larger the car.

the pug sesame (concept) was based upon the pug 107, with SLIDING doors, this has sliding doors. this in my oppinion is the 107. 1007 would be a big van or pug truck.
    Nope this is in fact the 1007. I'm not sure whether it is the replacement for the 106 or a monovolume version of the 107 (that would come later in this case).

But dudes seriously, they are not even in the same league, you can't compare these (this board is full of insane "vs." threads that house the strangest in "vs." combinations, or even worse: production car vs. prototype/not yet produced car). The new A-class is beautiful and the little 1007 is a bit disappointing.

A-class OF COURSE. Peugeots make me sick...
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

I love the lil Puggy! And BTW Peugeots new naming scheme is 2 zeros in the middle, they've decided to change!!

The Puggy is so practical and groooovy! The Merc is a aerodynamic Suzuki Wagon R...

I hadn't seen the new A class, it's an improvement over the old. I'd choose the Mercedes.

Taz.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I hate both!! Theyr each ugly and strange, but the 1007 is pathetic!! the front end is something more for the french to be ashamed of, its an awful looking thing! The A-class is obviously the better car, the 1007 will never take off, the A-class will continue to sell rapidly. Peugeot need to rethink their design methods, because its one not favoured by many!

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    I love the lil Puggy! And BTW Peugeots new naming scheme is 2 zeros in the middle, they've decided to change!!

The Puggy is so practical and groooovy! The Merc is a aerodynamic Suzuki Wagon R...
    I thought that Peugeot's new naming strategy was to keep the single '0' for core models, and then use '00' for spin off models.

e.g. New small car = 107 -> spin off micro mpv = 1007
    Thanks for all the fish

its the pug one-thoushand-and-sevens
    UCP's Biggest Mercedes Benz Fan! - Umer Sharif

Owner Of UCP's Best Avatar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    I thought that Peugeot's new naming strategy was to keep the single '0' for core models, and then use '00' for spin off models.

e.g. New small car = 107 -> spin off micro mpv = 1007
    Correct.

Thread Information