Page 76 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1311

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

the multiplayer would have to simultaneously cure cancer, blow my mind, and give me the best headjob i've ever experienced to stop me trading this game back in.

such shit.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Mates over here are saying the multi-player is great

Doesn't your FIRST headjob count as your best ???
    Getting it from a game though ...... sad
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Mates over here are saying the multi-player is great
    just played some and it's more of the same. which is fine if you were still going strong in MW2 when this came out. for normal human beings it's not.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I'm playing a few right now. not all at once.

resident evil 5.
    Crysis maximum edition.
    the godfather 2.
    IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M A SUZUKI KIZASHI SPORT FAN-BOY.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    there is no achievement in getting a kill because there are so many cookie cutter enemies it's like shooting falling leaves in autumn; pointless, insubstantial and repetitive.
    progress depends on your forward movement more than you racking up kills..
    I had to learn all of this the hard way tonight . Protecting Khe Sanh is an endless game of shooting, gun over-heating, and shooting some more. I didn't realize you actually had to make forward progress, as opposed to killing off a certain amount of enemies, so I must have sat there for a good half hour killing the entire population of Vietnam. Forward progress is a joke on that part too, because the moment you shoot one, another takes his place, and there's no way in hell you go anywhere without dying from it. Tried crawling, tried taking cover, tried everything. Giving the game to my little brother.

reliance on scripted events, enemies feel like paper targets (again, with scripted death animations), and you're shooting them with plastic pop guns.
    nothing in the game has weight.
    there is no achievement in getting a kill because there are so many cookie cutter enemies it's like shooting falling leaves in autumn; pointless, insubstantial and repetitive.
    progress depends on your forward movement more than you racking up kills..
    utter shite. someone else did most of the work already and treyarch still couldn't make anything more than a shit sandwich out of it.
    will try multi tonight.
    I caught on with that on Call of Duty: World at War.

I haven't bought another CoD game since.

yup.. worth a rent imo but that's it.
    especially with explosives, there's a massive disconnect between cause/effect, thanks to the scripted animations.
    multi is better but still has the same issues with connection issues piled ontop of that, plus 14yo's screaming down the mike etc

multi is better but still has the same issues with connection issues piled ontop of that, plus 14yo's screaming down the mike etc
    Metacritic has Black Ops at 89%. Kotaku gave it editor's choice.

I have heard of the shitty connection problems but my friend says they fixed that (at least here).

This game isn't about single player as you know clutch. Multi looks fun; I played a bit on Xbox (it was funish) but you guys may know that I'm not about FPS on console and I don't play games anymore really anyways.

I played some Halo: Reach multi and thought that was pretty fun.

I'm a PC FPS gamer, apparently there's been some horrible frame rate/stuttering issues in the PC version. A patch helped some people and made it even worse for others.. eliciting nerdrage was amusing for a while in MW2, but I got sick of the lag after a while. Unfortunately all the people I play with are in the US or Canada, so there's not much I can do about it. It was fun joining a local game and being much more accurate and effective sometimes though.

Still not buying this one though, no matter if the rest of the crew has it.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

I hazard to disagree with clutch. Really liking this game.

I disliked the campaign when I played through it just to get a grasp upon the storyline, but the main reason I disliked it is because it was too pathetic, contribuiting factors being the lack of substance in the enemy bots. I put this down to me playing through it on casual the first time.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Metacritic has Black Ops at 89%. Kotaku gave it editor's choice.
    guess that'll teach you to trust publications lol
    Multi looks fun
    it's the same as mw2. same bullshit knife attacks, lag, ridiculous spawn points, unbalanced perks, screaming 14yo's, basement dwellers who are prestige twice over, that sort of shit.
    pointless game.. as soon as assassin's creed: brotherhood is released, i'm trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    I'm a PC FPS gamer, apparently there's been some horrible frame rate/stuttering issues in the PC version. A patch helped some people and made it even worse for others.. eliciting nerdrage was amusing for a while in MW2, but I got sick of the lag after a while. Unfortunately all the people I play with are in the US or Canada, so there's not much I can do about it. It was fun joining a local game and being much more accurate and effective sometimes though.

Still not buying this one though, no matter if the rest of the crew has it.
    wise man.

guess that'll teach you to trust publications lol
    Should I then trust the millions that bought it (making it the best-selling launch ever) and the millions before that bought the rest of the COD titles?

Then again, are these people to be trusted if...

it's the same as mw2. same bullshit knife attacks, lag, ridiculous spawn points, unbalanced perks, screaming 14yo's, basement dwellers who are prestige twice over, that sort of shit.[/QUOTE]

The game is basically the same? Is multi any different from MW1 or MW2 really?

I ain't playin' it... I was just being the devil's advocate.

Even if I had the coin to buy COD, I wouldn't.

Should I then trust the millions that bought it (making it the best-selling launch ever) and the millions before that bought the rest of the COD titles?

Then again, are these people to be trusted if...
    people are stupid.

people are stupid.
    GT5 will probably surpass sales ..... QED !!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Doubt it, GT5 is single console.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information