Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bailey Blade Prototype 2009-

maybe too aggressive, but full of personality, which is very good. i like this project. i hope Neal will have is first prototype soon
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thanks for the great complements on the new design. It defiantly seems that the majority really likes this new design the best. So this weekend we removed the old front and a have begun to re-model the new front end onto the car. Believe it or not it’s not a major ordeal at this stage, it just cost more money. UGH! We should have the new front end completed next week. I think this may be the last big change to be made but I am sure there will be things to tweak as we progress.

Just as a teaser… We may have a deal in the works to provide the Only Jack Roush Signature Specialty car ever. This means that the car will be signed and badge by Roush and carry the 500+Hp Roush series engines. None of this is confirmed yet but its looking good.

Stay tuned… and please fill out or guest book on the site with your comments.

Thanks,
    - Neal
    - BaileyBlade Website

How much do you expect these things to cost? And if you get the 500+ hp Roush engines....this car could easily = American-styled Win^x. (Yes, I did just raise Win to the xth exponent)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

The Blade is projected to sale between $50K to $80K depending on engine types and options. The engine is a big part of the cost as for example a 500HP Roush engine is around $18K to $25K just for the engine. The plan is to keep it as affordable as possible but the demand so far is pushing for the much larger engines and possible turbos. Once the first Prototype is built and out for testing we should have a better idea of pricing.

- Neal
    - Blade Website

Sounds good. Unfortunately I will never be able to afford such a thing Or at least for a very long time, but know, that if I could afford it, I would definitely look into one if these. They look good, and so far they sound good
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeX1 View Post
    The plan is to keep it as affordable as possible but the demand so far is pushing for the much larger engines and possible turbos.
    pretty good, but in my opinion, you could built a very exclusive version in a slw volume and keep its price higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17 View Post
    I fell in love with the menecing look of the old one. Now IMO it looks like an ordinary car.
    x2

The viper is a nice car, but this looks too much like it from the front... and disrupts the wicked creases in the front.

Can you make me a one off with the original front end?

Quote Originally Posted by MidNiteRide89 View Post
    x2

The viper is a nice car, but this looks too much like it from the front... and disrupts the wicked creases in the front.

Can you make me a one off with the original front end?
    so i guess for you a muscel car with a big bonnet is like a viper no care how it really appears. i don't see the viper under this car, but i think Neal thought about it sketching this, btw i find the Blade the most interesting really new muscle car since some times. he declared its design it's inspired by a lot of famous cars, but i think it is kinda peculiar. i like it.

i see so many different cars in it, im not sure i can find something original that draws me to it. maybe its got so many cars in it, its the most original!

bit of a beast. make it handle sweet and keep with n/a raw power and you have a winner. competition for the ultima gtr then???

This + vq35de with all the bolt ons and the AEBS 4.3L stroker kit with two hybrid ball bearing turbos with the wastegates plumbed to the extra collector. 5-600hp and an exhaust note befitting the design.

I could live with that.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the great comments… Stay tuned for some big updates towards the end of this month. Make sure to sign up for the newsletter to get all the updates.

Just as a teaser… part of the news involves, big facility, jigs, machinery and big names!!!..

Thanks,
    - Neal
    - BaileyBlade Website

Will it remain as a US car (and Canada I guess) or will it come overseas as well?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

The Blade is being developed for both US and European markets and will come with left and right hand drive versions.

Thanks,
    - Neal
    - BaileyBlade Website

^ what about Australia? or will distribution there depend on private imports?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information