Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The First EVER GT3 comp

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    i say just have the restrictions on the cars.

ok well i might (probably) will just have tha, i dont want it getting too complicated
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

fpv ghto

STOP asking for my time in a PM to my brother

i consider it as CHEATING.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    fpv ghto

STOP asking for my time in a PM to my brother

i consider it as CHEATING.

that isnt cheating he asked me if i was allowed to tel peoplr others times, i told him that i wasnt which is not cheating.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i saw that he asked you for my time.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

i saw that he asked you for my time.

no he asked if i was allowed to tell anyone other peoples times he told me that he thaught he could get alot of time of his lap and said was i allowed to tell him anyone elses time so that he could aim for it. i told him that i couldnt because it wouldnt be fair on the others

No,

He Asked You For My Time .
    !!

Ha great guess what i dont care and you cant prove anything.

now that is the end of it i didnt tell him anything and i am not telling anyone his time OK

that PM is my proof.

and y have you put a self portrait of urself on.
    !!

that PM is my proof.

and y have you put a self portrait of urself on.

yes but can you prove what it says? you really think that people are going to trust you after that BRB thing

anyway how are all you guys doing not having any probs with the car are you.

As far as money I have 997,870,365 so I dont think that will be a problem!

As far as racing I have always raced as if it is a real car no hitting walls, at least two wheels on the tramac at all times (rumble strips included) no grass mowing. by cutting the chaching you will save a half second at the most off your time! So if that is to be allowed every one needs to know that I fell.

I will probably set this one out to let everyone get settled in to racing! I will be posting my setup for the car once I go back and put on the supension and rerun it. My first 109 miles I ran under 1:30

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    yes but can you prove what it says? you really think that people are going to trust you after that BRB thing

anyway how are all you guys doing not having any probs with the car are you.
    lets ask him, if no1 belives me.
    !!

thanks Rik, i will be choosing a higher class car next week i think so start saving not that you will need to but now. just out of curiosity and to know what sort of price range i can use for you lot to buy cars, How much money/ credits/ Kudos do you guys have on GT3
    On GT3 i have around 7,000,000 credits. Thats also from completing Gran Tursimo: Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva ( you get to save bonus credits to your memory card to use on GT3) I've spent loads though, cant count how many cars are in ma garage The fully tweaked Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks is awesome!! Something around 1700 bhp!!! Thats the fastest car i have; on the maximum speed test i hit 451.8 km/h (281 mph!!!!!)
    Oh the joy of being a millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterick
    On GT3 i have around 7,000,000 credits. Thats also from completing Gran Tursimo: Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva ( you get to save bonus credits to your memory card to use on GT3) I've spent loads though, cant count how many cars are in ma garage The fully tweaked Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks is awesome!! Something around 1700 bhp!!! Thats the fastest car i have; on the maximum speed test i hit 451.8 km/h (281 mph!!!!!)
    Oh the joy of being a millionaire

well done cotterick for getting all that you are still a bit off whiteballz yet though. well done for getting to 20 rep aswell. you can now give rep out

you can now give rep out
    hehe mustang is that a hint,, that you want some!

well done cotterick for getting all that you are still a bit off whiteballz yet though. well done for getting to 20 rep aswell. you can now give rep out
    awesome!! cheers guys *gives free drinks all around* The drinks are on me!!

Thread Information