Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1311

Thread: What Game Are You Playing?

Racer free car simulation, a name says for itself...

oh yeah, It was released in '98 but it's a classic. I believe it's outclassed on some aspect by other games[/URL].
    Last edited by henk4; 06-06-2012 at 03:02 AM.

Just finished playing GTA. Gouranga!!!!!

I have way too many games to play right now- Sly Cooper Collection, Metal Gear Collection, and Shadows of the Colossus with Ico.

Then I also am 1/4 the way through A Link to the Past for the SNES.

But right now I'll need to finish Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, as it's on the Gamecube and I borrowed a controller and the game from people.

Whew, that's a lot of games!

Spec Ops: The Line.....a bit derivative as far as being a shooter goes, but its got a pretty compelling narrative...

Also played the extended cut ending of Mass Effect 3...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

I also just bought Infamous 2 in addition to the ones I listed before. I am in deep trouble, that's about 8 games I need to finish in about a month before I go back to school. Yeah, like that's ever happening.

I finished Peace Walker, but I'm also trying to finish off Chapter 5, which for some reason is not unlocking.

Beat Peace Walker, but now I'm on Shadow of the Colossus.

I'm on colossus 16 now, and it's an awesome game. It's part of the Ico Collection, so it's on the PS3.

I prefer it on the PS3 than the PS2, the controls are much tighter on the PS3. On the PS2 I feel like the buttons only work about a half a second after you press any button.

Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360. I am hoping to play some Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on PS Vita tonight.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Since when I was a child I am a fan of gran turismo game way back playstation 1 Now I currently playing the gran turismo 5 in my ps3, still enjoy playing the game

Spam....
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 12-15-2012 at 08:27 PM.
    Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    OG Rock on the iPhone. Have never gotten anything past PS2, so play GTA San Andreas and GT4 as well. Plus SimCity 4 is still a winner; can't wait for SC5 to come out, great excuse to buy more ram for my Macbook Pro.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
    OG Rock on the iPhone. Have never gotten anything past PS2, so play GTA San Andreas and GT4 as well. Plus SimCity 4 is still a winner; can't wait for SC5 to come out, great excuse to buy more ram for my Macbook Pro.
    If you like adventure games you should play Shadow of the Colossus and Okami on the PS2. They're both really awesome.

I've been playing Gameboy games on emulator on Android- surprisingly easy and painless, although the touch screen controls are not painless. They're really not ideal, but it's passable. What's really awesome is that you can save and pause the game whenever you want, so you really can stop and pick up later. Most Gameboy games don't have batteries in them so you restart every time. Although I have also abused that pretty badly and restarted from a save point because I screwed up...

So I'm finally trying to beat Super Mario World and Super Mario DX, on the Gameboy.

And I'm also playing Zelda Oracle of Seasons.

The amount of emulators available is also why I bought a Google Nexus 7. I'll be playing N64 and SNES games on that too.

back to playing PC racing game....GT Legend and Race07 for now...
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

not playing, but how about watching the latest 24h 'Ring 'sim race'

Live now! News - Simrace.TV 24 Hours Nürburgring
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Currently working my way through Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, Forza Horizon, and Fall of Cybertron. So many games, so little time...
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Quote Originally Posted by ThisBlood147 View Post
    Currently working my way through Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, Forza Horizon, and Fall of Cybertron. So many games, so little time...
    Agreed! I heard mixed reviews on Assassin's Creed 3. The naval bits are really cool, but I heard it was surprisingly short. I've only played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which I thought was excellent. I could care less about Desmond's story. All I cared about was being in medieval Italy.

I'm 10% done or so with Arkham City. I like it- I just finished Penguin's bit.

I still haven't finished Sly Cooper 1, still have 2 and 3 to go through, the entire Metal Gear Collection except for Peace Walker, Ico, and Infamous 2.

And I'd like to get XCOM too. And maybe Deus Ex and Sleeping Dogs with Dishonored.

Lots of excellent games recently.

Thread Information