Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EuroSunday monthly events world wide

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    just wondering about the "world wide" in the thread title....everything seems to be USA located from what I see.
    We are in talks for events outside USA. In a effort not to have a bunch of little threads it makes more since to have 1 thread that we can grow into. If people that attend the event wish to make reminder threads for everyone that is up to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Your wife is into Valentines day? Lame. If I ever had a girlfriend on V-day, I would not celebrate at all and she would be the kind due to my selection that would not want to celebrate either.

I feel for your loss pokey. However, at least you have a sweet car that you track and a woman. I have neither.
    we dont usually do gifts, but we have a nice dinner and a bottle or 2 of wine, and generally have a nice romantic time. its really just an excuse for good food since we are both foodies.

call me sappy, but any time you can reaffirm your love for each other, its a good thing.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    just wondering about the "world wide" in the thread title....everything seems to be USA located from what I see.
    Last time I checked, the city of my residence was not located in the US but what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    we dont usually do gifts, but we have a nice dinner and a bottle or 2 of wine, and generally have a nice romantic time. its really just an excuse for good food since we are both foodies.

call me sappy, but any time you can reaffirm your love for each other, its a good thing.
    I discovered that I am a sap to but not for Valentines Day.

Image from the Sacramento EuroSunday event. To see more images please see the website and Sacramento event page.

Here are a few images from the last event in January.

Next event will be the 4th Sunday in February.

If you wish to help we are looking for more photographers and help on spreading the word. If you wish to help please PM me and I will be happy to chat with you.

Thank you

Here are 4 images form the Fresno event on super bowl Sunday. It was a great showing including a new S-Line Audi that was lowered and on HRE's and a ACR viper the showed and went on the drive.

If you wish to see more images please see the Fresno city page.

Quote Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
    Here are a few images from the last event in January.

Next event will be the 4th Sunday in February.

If you wish to help we are looking for more photographers and help on spreading the word. If you wish to help please PM me and I will be happy to chat with you.

Thank you
    this past EuroSunday Miami was great!!! cant wait for the next one!!!
    Last edited by cmcpokey; 02-02-2009 at 07:18 PM. Reason: took inline pics out
    "Achieve Rezolution."
    Subscribe for your free e-zine at Rezmoto.com

Images from the Monthly Marques event for Porsche, Mercedes and Smart. There was a great selection of the cars and the images posted here is just the tip of the iceberg. Noted cars are both generations of the Lamborghini Diablo, Ferrari's, Bentley, Aston Martin, Porsche, Mercedes, Mini, and Ducati to Aprilia. If you wish to see all the cars see the Sacramento images section.

looks like i wont be making it to this weekends event in danville... maybe some time in the future. especially if you do one down in monterey.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

We will have one closer to you in a few months. Keep an eye out on the webpage for the dates and location.

Images from the February Bay Area event have been uploaded to the website. Some of the highlight cars from the event were a Rolls Royce Phantom, several Porsche's and new M3’s. Below are four images from the very rainy and wet event. No Motorcycles at this event. Despite the weather, the Fresno ES crew was out to meet the die hard bay area attendees.

Hope to see everyone at the next event and make sure check out the images and videos on the website at eurosunday.net. We have added the latest videos from Eyepatch films and Brian Zuk.

Here are a few images from the latest event in Sacramento. Despite heavy rain there were 35 cars and even 2 bikes in attendance. Please see all the "wet images" on the Sacramento site.

Here are the images from the last EuroSunday Miami event.

*******Please note that the location for the next event is changing to the Miramar location for the next few month:********

LOCATION - 2945 SW 160th Ave Miramar, FL 33027

We still need help with Photogrophy and getting the word out to the local Euro car / bike clubs and owners. If you wish to help please email or the crew in Miami.

================================================== ========================

Here are some of the images from the Fresno event for March.

There are more images on the Fresno website and more to be uploaded soon.
    eurosunday.net/fresno

*** A note that for May and June the location will be moving.***

Images by marque for the Sacramento and Bay Area CA events in March. For more images please see the respective cities.

Ferrari

Thread Information