Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GT3 UCP memebrs comp

That game has been out for awhile im sure most people have all the cars in the game by now and all the money they will ever need. I may assume wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    That game has been out for awhile im sure most people have all the cars in the game by now and all the money they will ever need. I may assume wrong though.

yeah thats what i thaught so it prob wont be a prob no matter what car i choose. i wont go too mad though
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Hmmmm that means I have to open my garage back up and dust off my cars that I have!!!! All you need is a sharkport and you can get any car in the game plus all the cars in the back of the game. i have a program on my site that you can down load for free that has every car in the game (including the back of the game) Like the Deablo. I may give it a try if I get the time! You better have a rule no hybrids allowed because I am sure there are some out there that have game sharks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Hmmmm that means I have to open my garage back up and dust off my cars that I have!!!! All you need is a sharkport and you can get any car in the game plus all the cars in the back of the game. i have a program on my site that you can down load for free that has every car in the game (including the back of the game) Like the Deablo. I may give it a try if I get the time! You better have a rule no hybrids allowed because I am sure there are some out there that have game sharks!!!

yes that is a rule which is why i give them a specific car and tell them what mods they are allowed.

does that mean tha you are in then painterr?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

How do you get a diablo???

I probably will if work doesnt get in the way! I have a question. how you going to check to see no one is cheating!! I am not saying there will be one on this site but my experiance has taught me there will be in time! It will be to eazy to add a part and no one will know! Like if you say you we have to use med tires so some one uses med soft! That little change will add a .500 to some ones time.

when I race I take it very serious and I will devote at least 6 to 10 hours runing it and I hate to see some one cheat and beat when he didnt do it right. It takes all the fun out of racing!

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    How do you get a diablo???
    I have a program made by MK and it has all the car in the game plus the ones that the makers of sony didnt put in the game but left them in the back of the game! There are some where around 240 cars all together in the game about 60 in the back of the game!

count me in

byw i had preety much the whole game done (like 91%) and i lost my memory card!!!!!!! no0o0o0o0o
    neway im only like 30% thru now, but ill try
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

painterr- what other cars can you get

this game shark sounds fun... if its on your website... how do you get it back onto the ps2?? like link cable? usb cable? something like that? shifty has a usb thing that stores things through a usb card or w/e, would you be able to like, save it to that and then put in usb port on ps2?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

It has been so long since I have been playing the game. It is hard to remember what all cars are but you can get the Diablo and it tunes out to 900+ hp, there is a real tough porsche also I dont remember which one but I like it the best of all the ones in the game. If my memory is correct there is also the stratos both the stock and the rally version. There is another Viper modified like the one in the game but the number on it is 51 and it doesnt quite have the same hp as the one in the game. One is made by Dodge and the other one is Chysler. that is just the ones I can remember!

How to get them is: You have to have a sharkport that is for the American version of the game and for ones over seas it is called Xport. cost around 30 dollars.

With that you can hock you PS2 up to your pc and down load you garage in your pc. Then you can take the program I have on my site and open your garage in it and you can see every car you have and all its parts that is on it. Then you can swap a car you have in your garage for one that is in the back of the game or any other car that is in the game.
    You can also change parts on your car in your garage. Like lets say I have a stock Altama and I want to putthe viper engine in it. Then put the FI tires on it. That is just some of what can be done with that program I have.

I have a PT cruiser in my garage with 1,200hp, Rear wheel drive, FI tires on it, and the down forse is set at Front/190 and the rear/230, then I have greatly redused the weight of the car.

I can run run most tracks in the game under 50 seconds with it.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    I probably will if work doesnt get in the way! I have a question. how you going to check to see no one is cheating!! I am not saying there will be one on this site but my experiance has taught me there will be in time! It will be to eazy to add a part and no one will know! Like if you say you we have to use med tires so some one uses med soft! That little change will add a .500 to some ones time.

when I race I take it very serious and I will devote at least 6 to 10 hours runing it and I hate to see some one cheat and beat when he didnt do it right. It takes all the fun out of racing!

thats the problem that i have had from the start, there is no way in telling if someone cheats i am just trusting you guys at UCP to tell the truth.

i will ge making a threat tomorrow of everything that you have to do and then when you post your lap time you also have to put the settings that you had for you gear train, n e way i am going to go and decide now what track and car to use and what mods you are allowed.

wot is your fastest time on MIDFIELD RACEWAY??

i just nailed a 56 second lap
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    wot is your fastest time on MIDFIELD RACEWAY??

i just nailed a 56 second lap

yes but i did it in a STANDARD 002

the f1 cars that you have raced have had allsorts of things done to them to make them faster.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Thread Information