Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ****ing McLaren F1

****ing McLaren F1

Buying a McLaren F1 is just waisting money.I think the Ferrari Enzo is the best car in the world and is faster than McLaren in acceleration and 1/4 miles and i think it looks much beter than McLaren,so why the **** did ****ing Martin Brundle`s choose the Mclaren F1 in ''Martin Brundle`s supercars DVD''i dont realy undrestand this ****ing Martin Brundle`s man.The last thing i want to say is that i think the Ferrari Enzo is the most exotic car in the world.

well thats all just your opinion, dont think you can simply brainwash us all....

personally i dont think i'd get either if i had the money....probably just tune up a car that i rathered more, or if i just HAD to get a supercar, something that i'd be able to exploit abit more around the street
    I am the Stig

Let's see.. well the F1 is almost 10 years older than the Enzo, so it's hardly fair comparing them. The F1 was by farrrrr the best supercar in the world for a good 8 years, and its performance is hard to match even today. The F1 is a true and pure supercar- a relatively lightweight with a V12 which CAN go around corners. Although, you're entitled to your opinion I guess.

I like the Enzo better myself but it can be out done sometimes. L00kie here. Or, maybe Brundle is just being a fanboy
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by milad_ferrari
    Buying a McLaren F1 is just waisting money.I think the Ferrari Enzo is the best car in the world and is faster than McLaren in acceleration and 1/4 miles and i think it looks much beter than McLaren,so why the **** did ****ing Martin Brundle`s choose the Mclaren F1 in ''Martin Brundle`s supercars DVD''i dont realy undrestand this ****ing Martin Brundle`s man.The last thing i want to say is that i think the Ferrari Enzo is the most exotic car in the world.

Fan Boy: Pronounciation Fahn-boy:

Definition: Person who likes a certain thing over another, with completely unlogical reasoning, and plain stupidity. Usually 13, with an obsession for Hondas with NITROOUSSZZZ DOGG and VINYLZZZZZ.

He didn't choose the McLaren F1, he was at tie with the Enzo and F1. The F1 had it's pluses and minuses, and the Enzo had it's own glorry.
    The wind that blows in the Andes.

Mclaren F1 looks a whole lot better then the Enzo too.

Don't get worked up when not everyone hasn't got the same taste as you, or you're going to be very angry in life.....

The F1 has proven itself on track in Le Mans and GT racing.

Enzo is a pretty toy for rich boys

:ducks:
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

i suppose thats one way to put it Matra

I saw something on the F1 and its racing a while ago though and they were talking about the difficulty in setting it up for race as compared to the other cars competing, it was more of a race car with road suspension or something like that, so any good setup they gave it chewed through tyres
    I am the Stig

saying **** that much only makes you sound dumner than you are. although the fact that your facts are wrong also does wonders. and why is the enzo the most exotic car? back yourself up.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

why do you love the enzo so much? give us all 5 reasons (without using ****'s) why its better than any other supercar

The Enzo is the better car . and that is IMHO .. . without driving either but that doesn't mean the F1 is crap no no
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

the mclaren F1 is way more exotic than the enzo. only 64 copies were made, as opposed to the 399 enzos made.

F1 is stil the king and will always be the king of super hyper overexpensive supersponic speed cars.

old school vs new school

hmmmmm .. i thought that 100 were made..mclaren f1's

the mclaren is a more exclusive car.. more fun in many ways
    doesnt have so much electric gadgets and it has a manual transmission which lends you more control of the car you drive.

Only one thing missing in mclaren F1 .. those breaks .. Enzo breaks harder.

Thread Information