Thread: is Race Pro worth buying ?

is Race Pro worth buying ?

or is it another game like GRID ?

When I first bought it, I found it to be a decent alternative to GTR2 when I wasn't willing to set up the wheel and such... but, after a while I have found many bugs which havn't been dealt with by patch and I really don't like it at all now.

No.

Stick with Grid.
    www.flickr.com/photos/maestro_ng

No, there is no feeling of speed/exhilaration in that game

Wink

Race Pro is the only Sim and the best racing game for the 360 period. The game is done by a noted PC sim developer SIMBIN who also produce GTR 2 a PC sim.

THe game is buggy, though not nearly as bad as hen first released though still some probs. THe physics engine is tops, and I gurantee the best racing on any console!! If you want pretty arcade go grid, if you want car candy and sub par physics go FOrza 3.
    "The is my first post welcome me"

Quote Originally Posted by Massai View Post
    Race Pro is the only Sim and the best racing game for the 360 period. The game is done by a noted PC sim developer SIMBIN who also produce GTR 2 a PC sim.

THe game is buggy, though not nearly as bad as hen first released though still some probs. THe physics engine is tops, and I gurantee the best racing on any console!! If you want pretty arcade go grid, if you want car candy and sub par physics go FOrza 3.
    troll.

race pro is a piece of junk. I was actually angered when i brought it home the day it came out, only to find out it was the most boring sim out there

Forza 2 is currently the best sim for the 360 and Forza 3 will be even better Im sure
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Why am I a troll, I just stated my opionion, I actually would love to hear your thoughts on Forza 3 now that its out for awhile?

I bought FM3 played it 3 times maybe, its pretty sounds good but I use the MS wheel until my Fanatec arrives, and the feeling from FM3 is not there IMHO.

I actually went out yesterday and bought a new copy of Race PRo as my disc was cracked so I can prepare for my Formula Masters league

Ever wondered why FM3 has no Openwheel cars, or why the Devs say they care more about the cars than racing?

Cheers M8, everyone who disagrees with you is not a cave dwelling knuckle dragging troll

If you want to play Race Pro, get a PC and a wheel, and play Race07/GTR Evolution....

If you want to stick with Xbox360, go play whatever else console racing game, just don't call it sim...

btw, that was a comeback long time in the making...lol
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Thx, Im aare that RacePro is a atered don version of GTR/Race 07 , but it also has some Race On content like the Formula Masters.

Sure the game has a lot of bugs but its not unplayable my league just finished a 19 race GT club season, sure e had hiccups along the way but b/c the racing is so good I think its worth it.

As for RP being a sim I understand its not PC quality but its by far the closest on a console. Someone posted earlier keep playing GRID LMAO, my gripe FM3 is that its called the best sim (the box even says it) hen its not. THe devs say they dont care about racing as much as the cars???

Look at track selection in FM3 Fujumi Kaido is cool but there arent enough circuits to race, and the PI system is still crap, come on AWD drive Vipers on street tires with no real tyre modeling in sight.

Play what ya like, but after playing RP I do plan to get a PC and pick up Race ON ith all the add-ons. I didnt mean to ruffle any feathers it s just that Rp I think gets a bad rap and that turn s off potential players to the game, but if Simbin would fix the bloody game all would be well but alas no fix in sight....

As for RP being a sim I understand its not PC quality but its by far the closest on a console.
    Race Driver 3 was more of a sim than Race Pro for consoles.

Ha ha, load of rubbish, usless game everyone should be warned how bad it is, SIMBIN should be ashamed how bugged this game is and how quick they backed off away from it when it went pear shaped.

FM3 rules.

Thread Information