UCP's only lancia lover ....

gt4 new pic #5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

TreVoR:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for all the fish

OMG, alot of those cars ARE NOT in GT4. The Maseratis, nope. PD CAN"T get the license to use those. If PD could get Maseratis, then they could get Ferrari. Go GTPlanet. They have the entire car list.

Gt4 has been pushed back to november 2 relese date here in the us of a
    but i pre ordered it!
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

on amazon where i have had it ordered since last octobre it says

This item will be released on October 29, 2004. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

ya they keep on changing , my source says nov 2

also theres now a side effect to raming into walls , ur screen blurs a little depending on how fast and the angle to simulate dizzyness
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    also theres now a side effect to raming into walls , ur screen blurs a little depending on how fast and the angle to simulate dizzyness

that sounds a pretty good idea
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

yes they put in Vectors!!!

Completing 100% in GT3

To Complete 100% in GT3 you need to have all the races in Simulation mode as gold. For the series races, you can win a series by completing maybe 8 out of 10 races with gold, but to get 100% you have to go back and get gold in the non gold races. However, you can do them singly if you've already won the series with gold.

You also need to complete all the arcade mode, as well as all time trials (in gold). You need to have all gold License Tests as well. This has been my experience in obtaining 100%.

Hey guys, this list was created by a member of GTPlanet. He put together all the cars we wanted to see in Gran Turismo 4, and compiled one large list, this list since then has been said into being the "real list" when it's not.

Thumbs up gt3 refreshed

I strongly encourage everyone to go out and get gamesharks version 4 for GT3. It has the ability to boost your first 20 cars HP up to 50 times. it brings gt3 to a whole new level. it also allows you to purchase the cars you can't normally buy for a dollar. also enables you to jump your car and many more really fun things. it will help you in these hard times, waiting for then to FINALLY release gt4

thx for listing
    VIC

Quote Originally Posted by vic
    I strongly encourage everyone to go out and get gamesharks version 4 for GT3. It has the ability to boost your first 20 cars HP up to 50 times. it brings gt3 to a whole new level. it also allows you to purchase the cars you can't normally buy for a dollar. also enables you to jump your car and many more really fun things. it will help you in these hard times, waiting for then to FINALLY release gt4

thx for listing
    VIC

Gt4 is out next month so there isnt much point spending the extra money on that.

I have got Action replay 2V2 and that is a cheat thing. for every game that is out and you can keep adding the chaeats to the database on the AR2V2 memory card yourself. this cost me £20 a few years ago and has worked fine for every game ive tried it on.

and it does all the things that you say

IMO, cheats ruin a game. I would have like to cheat some of those licensing tests..
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

i don't like cheating either, but i had completed the game several times, and was gettiing tired of them delaying the release of gt4. news flash, it isn't out next month. they are now saying "hopefully 14 Dec" surprise, surprise.

VIC

Thread Information