Thread: Mr. Norm's Super Challenger

Mr. Norm's Super Challenger

HUDSON, FL --THE MR. NORM’S SUPER CHALLENGER AND SUPER CUDA are in full production at the state of the art 26,000 sq.ft. Mr. Norm’s Garage facility in Hudson, Florida, Mike Staveski, managing partner of Mr. Norm’s Garage announced today. These vehicles debuted at the 2008 SEMA SHOW, and have been on a national tour since that event. During 2009 they have been displayed in the Dodge Exhibit at the Chicago Automobile Show and the San Diego Automobile Show, along with the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, California and the Detroit Autorama. Look for them next in the Mr. Norm’s Garage exhibit on the Manufacturers Midway at Mopars At The Strip at the Las Vegas Speedway and the Chrysler LX Festival in Irvine, California.

Based on the new 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8, the Mr. Norm’s Super Challenger and Super Cuda draw inspiration from their race bred relatives, the original 1971 Mr. Norm’s Super Challenger Super Fuel Funny Car and the legendary 1970 Cuda. These vehicles feature a dramatic appearance that matches heart stopping good looks with heart pounding performance.

The Super Challengers incorporate modern interpretations of the original Challenger graphics, while the Super Cuda wears bold Hemi Orange paint, accented with matte black strobe stripes. Inside, they feature glove soft Katzkin custom leather interiors with contrasting “Barracuda” inserts and monogrammed carpet mats by Designer Mat.

And if all that’s not enough, just wait ‘til you push the start button and awaken the available Mr. Norm’s Signature 650 and 900 horsepower Kenne Bell supercharged and intercooled 16 plug HEMI engines. Singing their siren song through a low restriction Corsa Performance cat back dual exhaust system, the Super Challenger and Super Cuda balance tire smoking power with a ground hugging lowered suspension. Rolling stock on the Super Challengers offer the choice of two styles of multi piece forged wheels, while the Super Cuda features distinctive Hulst Customs “1320” modular alloys. All wear Pirelli Scorpion Zero Assimetrico ultra high performance tires.

Add it all up and you’ve got the new Mr. Norm’s Super Challenger and Super Cuda, the street lethal sport coupes. Armed with nothing less than ground pounding 6.1 Hemi engines, they’re complemented by a chassis with just the right mix of components to harness the power. The Super Challenger and Super Cuda look like a wolf in wolfs clothing, because they are. These are two muscle cars that speak loudly and carry a very big stick.

For information about the Mr. Norm’s Super Challenger and Super Cuda, contact Mr. Norm’s Garage at 9134 Eden Avenue, Hudson, FL 34667, phone them at 727-869-9533 or visit their web site Mr Norm's Garage

Mr. Norm’s Garage is located in Hudson, Florida. It is a modern, state of the art 26,000 sq ft facility where design, prototyping and turnkey performance and custom Mopars are built. Working directly with Mr. Norm, who made Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago the Mecca for ultimate Mopar muscle cars during the golden age of high performance, Mr. Norms Garage continues this proud legacy by offering a comprehensive line of award winning modern and vintage Mr. Norm’s vehicles, parts and accessories.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I approve of 900 hp. What puzzles me about tuner cars like this is that they have an audience - don't most people that want 900 hp want to do it themselves and for much cheaper than this shop would do? I'd imagine a custom job by a dude or a garage with a crate hemi and supercharger as opposed to a complete kit like this - then again, I guess this is really low volume stuff.

I like the paintjob, and the new Challenger as a whole. Saw one recently, and must say I am impressed.

Was not expecting as much, after the way the Mustang looked. (not saying it looked bad, just this looks more...."true"?)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I approve of 900 hp. What puzzles me about tuner cars like this is that they have an audience - don't most people that want 900 hp want to do it themselves and for much cheaper than this shop would do? I'd imagine a custom job by a dude or a garage with a crate hemi and supercharger as opposed to a complete kit like this - then again, I guess this is really low volume stuff.
    there is also the knowledge when buying this that someone else has done all the R&D and testing, and it all works.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

A Kenne Bell powered Challenger? Holy crap...
    "Wise man say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Yea, and when you buy from some where like that you'll get warranty and all, a 900bhp engine is a very difficult thing, and could easily have mechanical issues. Probably better in the long run to buy from a tuner, saves you any future headaches.

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
    900 bhp, you say? Nice...
    Buying a car and not driving it is like buying a meal and not eating it.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by W.R. View Post
    900 bhp, you say? Nice...
    it needs it, to get anywhere
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information