Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: A Pervert on UCP?

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    I recieved a PM a while ago from a member named babyface089. Post count = 0, Location = Jamaica. Incuding the following text:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking an email pal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! My name is Tesa and by the way I am a female. I am like a major fan of cars! Let me give you the 411 on myself.
    I am 15, from Jamaica, but am coming to England after high school. I am in the 10th grade, I am tall and a really nice person. I just hope that we can be mail pals after this.

Now that, to me seems like the obvious evidence of some sort of pervert. Targetting under 20 members, like me A mod could block the IP address?

If this doesnt matter then sorry i was just looking through my PM's.

I tell you!!!! if you were my brother I would of smack you one!!!
    sorry but you are a nerd.....
    Last edited by QUATTRO MAN; 12-14-2004 at 09:10 AM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

All, i can say is go and meet her.
    And if its a man beat the F**king shit outa him.
    If however its this tall bird, go back to yours

Sumit to do.

Go meet her .. if she is a he then Ill get someone to make sure they dont do it ever again for you .. I hate these people so much because I think the person who was hacking me is a "pedo" .. and I think I know who they are. If they ever do it again then Ill just say ive been sexually abused by him (police always believe the young ) so they have to raid their house. Did you know that most perverts are educated in all-boy schools. Makes me glad that Im in a multisex school.
    Last edited by :Exige:; 12-14-2004 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    the way it looks, she is probliiy an undercover cop, because they do crap like this, don't respond, just leave it, but hey, cop, there are NO SICKO ON THIS FORUM!!, well there's r34_296kw, but he was banned, so that is a diffrent story.
    What? What exactly would this "undercover cop" be trying to achieve exactly?

To lure poor unsuspecting Cotterik out of his house then grab him as he arrives at a designated location? What would this cop be charging Cotterik with exactly? Fraternising with a known internet user? Aiding and abetting a friendship? Get a grip Karrmann.

But for the sake of the point, let's say that the cop somehow manages to prove that Cotterik is a sexual deviant who's actually a 40 year old kiddy fiddler by posing as a 15 year old kid and tricking him into comitting a crime. Ya know what that is? That's right, it's entrapment.

And for what it's worth, stop highlighting the people who got banned. It's wearing very thin and only serves to make you look even more childish than you already have done with your 42 year old car designer masquerade.

I think this thread is going down hill fast,
    Are we starting to point fingers at other members now?
    This can only end in tears.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

This thread will soon degrade into SPAM, then someone will complain, bring it back to life, and then get closed. It's how 90% of the threads in Website Discussions gets closed.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    This thread will soon degrade into SPAM, then someone will complain, bring it back to life, and then get closed. It's how 90% of the threads in Website Discussions gets closed.
    I agree .. I think this should be closed now because theres only one direction its heading, and thats flamefest. My advice .. if you recieve something like this .. delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    I tell you!!!! if you were my brother I would of smack you one!!!
    sorry but you are a nerd.....
    that i am for sure....

Tel u what, i made this thread to highlight an amusing PM i recieved. Now im getting abuse from people? Whats goin on with the humour round here? Its like some people are just here to go against what everyone else says, taunt people and feel good about it. Thats not what a forums all about, rite? Close the thread.
    Last edited by CoTTerik; 12-14-2004 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    no i'm saying the police have been cracking down on those sexual defenders.
    sorry karrmann but did you mean Ofender
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    What? What exactly would this "undercover cop" be trying to achieve exactly?

To lure poor unsuspecting Cotterik out of his house then grab him as he arrives at a designated location? What would this cop be charging Cotterik with exactly? Fraternising with a known internet user? Aiding and abetting a friendship? Get a grip Karrmann.

But for the sake of the point, let's say that the cop somehow manages to prove that Cotterik is a sexual deviant who's actually a 40 year old kiddy fiddler by posing as a 15 year old kid and tricking him into comitting a crime. Ya know what that is? That's right, it's entrapment.

And for what it's worth, stop highlighting the people who got banned. It's wearing very thin and only serves to make you look even more childish than you already have done with your 42 year old car designer masquerade.
    no i'm saying the police have been cracking down on those sexual defenders.

now I'n NOT saying that coTTrick is one, but I think that this sounds like a cop like the ones i've been describing because he's saying he's a teenage girl who is thain and tall- the type lots of guys go for. so he would want then to get in PMing and mailin thing, the talk about, well, you know, and when the bad guy goes down there for , well, you get it, he'd get arrested.

it is a new way to catch those people who are having sexual meetings with minors that they met over a chat room, and considering the way it sounds, don't do it coTTrick. it's just a trap, I bet it's an under cover cop trying to butst a suxual offender, and I don't know why he targeted you.

but saying "oooo i'm a 15 year girl, i'm tall and thin and beautiful and i love cars" is just bait for a trap. don't trust it, just ignore it, maybe PM her back and if she starts talking about you know, just say No and stop the chat.

I don't think it is logical for a cop to be cracking down on sexual offenders here because I can honestly say that there are none here and besides, it's chat rooms where they all are, NOT car forums.

this undercover cop we have here must be an idiot.

this is just my openion, thought because to me this seem to be one of those cops because of they way she blabbed it out right then and there, It might not be tough, i just think it is.

so take this into consideration when decieding what to do.

just my 2cents.

karrmann stop spamming
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    karrmann stop spamming
    I stoped the load for the first post to add stuffon but I guess it posted it anyway, so I deleated the first post.

ok then i was only joking

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    sorry karrmann but did you mean Ofender
    yeah i meant that

that last sentence is possibly the smartest thing Karrmann has said.

*claps* yay!!! he is getting smarter!!!

:P jokes karrmann

just ignore it, well delete it.

'
    this reminds me of something that happened about 6 months ago - one of my girl - friends (not a girlfriend) was having trouble with some unknown on MSN. he was 16 - astonishingly good looks drives his own panel van. (16 and driving his own car? he needs a full licenced holder in there to drive legaly.)

anyways she is a really innocent gal so i said id help her out. we all went to another friend that is a girl(i have many- they just cant keep off me) 's house - got on her msn account and had a chat to him. his name turned out to be jared and he drove a 1999 holden pannel van (of which is very shady because they didnt make any.) anyways. he wasnt responding to her that he was scaring her he just kept saying let us meet up.

in the end i stole the pc from her and started "talking" to this guy. in the end i scared him off her by saying very disturbing things. which i probably shouldnt say on a G rated forum. and when he loged back on - he was flooded by ALL my friends trying to add him

the stupid f**kwit let us into his pc!!!! as in he open filed to a few of us. the f**k tried to nuke my pc. i retaliated online with a little pet virus. not much damage done but it told him that i CAN get into his shit.

those sick fu**s are disgusting
    Last edited by whiteballz; 12-14-2004 at 01:52 PM.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information