View Poll Results: Which games console is better in the options below.

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS2

13 43.33%
  • XBOX

17 56.67%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll for best Gaming system.

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    So then vote for Xbox, and how could PS2 win for extra features? I mean xbox has got live, in which you can talk to people, and race/shoo'em and what ever, and also download extra content if you please.
    ps2 has an online system too. it can download updates, play online, etc. differences: xbox live has much more content to download, games can have more people, more servers, more everything. also, the server system for it (largly developed by bungie, makers of halo and halo2) is incredibly unlaggy. considering how much it keeps track of (this is actually xbox live 3) it lags hardly at all, and its tracking hundreds of thousands of people, what they do, what they see, and everything, not too mention all the scores (at least for halo2) go onto bungie.net, where even more info has to be sent from place to place. but, ps2 online is free, xbl costs 60 dollars a year, headset costs like 15 or so, and xbl itself costs another 20 or so last time i checked.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

But which one is more popular, and there is a xbox live which to is free as you do not need the head set to play.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    ps2 has an online system too. it can download updates, play online, etc. differences: xbox live has much more content to download, games can have more people, more servers, more everything. also, the server system for it (largly developed by bungie, makers of halo and halo2) is incredibly unlaggy. considering how much it keeps track of (this is actually xbox live 3) it lags hardly at all, and its tracking hundreds of thousands of people, what they do, what they see, and everything, not too mention all the scores (at least for halo2) go onto bungie.net, where even more info has to be sent from place to place. but, ps2 online is free, xbl costs 60 dollars a year, headset costs like 15 or so, and xbl itself costs another 20 or so last time i checked.
    XBox live costs 50 a year i think but........ X-Box Connect is free. Go to xbconnect.com
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

you dont need the headset at all. and all the free sbl systems are a)fake and b) most likely illegal. also, they are basically all youd get if you did ps2 online

pc....
    i dont know...wich of them is better.
    i still without vote for a moment
    ucp's Biggest lotus fan***

Narb's collection of pictures...

you dont need the headset at all. and all the free sbl systems are a)fake and b) most likely illegal. also, they are basically all youd get if you did ps2 online
    I'm pretty sure it is not illegal as they would not print it in the 'Offical Xbox Magazine', unless it was something else I'll see if i can find it. Oh by the way I apolagise to CdocZ as I may of got a little carried away.
    Sorry
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

xbox connect isnt illegal, but a whole lot are

whole not? Xbox Live and Xbox Connect are the only ones I've heard of.
    CdocZ have you voted yet?

no, i havent voted.there are many more then just those 2, most of which are illegal

no, i havent voted.there are many more then just those 2, most of which are illegal
    CdocZ you make me laugh After all this time of you and me ' debating' you still havn't voted

im debating that you cant choose, so why should i vote? that would immidiatly show an opinion that is not mine

im debating that you cant choose, so why should i vote? that would immidiatly show an opinion that is not mine
    It's your choice, I never said you HAVE TO VOTE you can also give an opinion like you are right now.

PS2, no doubt, allthough I really do like my XBox
    www.supercarfreak.net
    the best of automotive and general talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercarfrek123
    PS2, no doubt, allthough I really do like my XBox
    So do you have both aswell?

Haven't voted coz the PC rules on car simulators, graphics and network play ( and performance )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information