Thread: Videos of the Tsunami hit in Asia

i gotta c this!

man that must be terrifying. RIP everyone who was lost and my prayers go out to those who have not heard from friends or family out there
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

dayam!!! It makes you realise how lucky some of us have it! Seeing those two guys swept away in that first video......thats just shocking. RIP anyone who passed away.

OMG. That is devastating. The wall of water is huge. RIP
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

thats seriously bad news. and i was in indonesia for the last tidal wave they had

33,000 died in Indonesia, 22K in Sri Lanka, 4.5K in India, Thailand...800+, Malaysia...55+33 Missing, Thank Goodness I lived in another part of malaysia

4.5K in India - damn!
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Damn, I didn't know about this incident 'till today morning. I haven't been at home because of the Holidays and nowhere near close a TV. That's devastating. I saw coverage on CNN, where they showed how they threw the bodies in a ditch. Just horrible.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

'People snorkeling were dragged along the coral and washed up on the beach, and people that where sunbathing got washed into the sea.' Simon Clark, vacationing in Thailand, as quoted in the Milwuakee Journal-Sentinal.

TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

It was very moving to watch the coverage of the affected people. So many people are now homeless, and so many have lost their life savings. For so many people, everything's gone.
    In India, there is problem of what to do with all the bodies, which I hear, are just lying about. Mass burial for all of them is not possible.
    That's how pathetic the situation is, it's really sad.

Thread Information