Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodge Viper Coupe, Offical pics

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    yeah. along with every single car that comes out. a comparison id like to see (once more is known about it) chrylser firepower vs. a vette
    i highly doubt it will come ot production if the Me412 or whatever its called goes into production like its susposed 2

I saw this Viper show car in person which is way better than what they decided to make, once again Chrysler gives us the bait and switch routine.

Quote Originally Posted by CSL
    i highly doubt it will come ot production if the Me412 or whatever its called goes into production like its susposed 2
    the firepower is being released with 2 weeks, at detroit......as for the me 4 12, at the rate its going, it will be, as they already have several working test models running tracks.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia
    I saw this Viper show car in person which is way better than what they decided to make, once again Chrysler gives us the bait and switch routine.

thats not a show car, thats a street legal version of the racing gts-r, which, for 100k, you can actually buy any time you want. (insurance must be hell tho)

thats not a show car, thats a street legal version of the racing gts-r, which, for 100k, you can actually buy any time you want. (insurance must be hell tho)
    Then the one you can buy doesn't have the cool roof. The above pic is the show car.

http://membres.lycos.fr/kevscooter/2...on_coupe-4.jpg

EDIT: removed image tags, as the image is bigger than 800x600...
    Last edited by nopassn; 01-05-2005 at 08:56 AM.

exactly, the first one you posted was a street legal version of what you just posted. thats the competition coupe. what you just posted, it the dodge viper srt-10 gts-r racing car for le mans.

how can you buy one at anytime for 100k? does dodge make them? put some more info in your posts.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

yes, dodge does indeed make them (the street legal competition coupe). well......not ANYtime, they are limited edition, but nowhere near the full production run has been bought yet. they are basically factory modified srt-10s

exactly, the first one you posted was a street legal version of what you just posted. thats the competition coupe. what you just posted, it the dodge viper srt-10 gts-r racing car for le mans.
    I think you are mistaken.

you indeed can, they are up for sale. well......more info: you need a racing license too, since its basically a street-legal-modified le mans racer. still up for sale tho.

the firepower is being released with 2 weeks, at detroit......as for the me 4 12, at the rate its going, it will be, as they already have several working test models running tracks.

to my knowledge the firepower will be a concept seeing only a drawing has been seen thus far. if it was a production model, it wouldve been seen testing and i wouldve seen the pictures. technically its being shown at detroit, not released

and even if it is released as is, 425hp isint going to cut it unless its under 3000 pounds
    Last edited by CSL; 01-04-2005 at 10:53 PM.

you indeed can, they are up for sale. well......more info: you need a racing license too, since its basically a street-legal-modified le mans racer. still up for sale tho.
    its not a lemans racer, it races in speed gt which is nowhere as fast as ALMS GT1 cars

not taking away from its ability but its not in the same league as the previous GTSR let alone the Corvette C5, S7, Prodrive 550's

I don't know about you guys but that has revived my faith in the Viper.

That kicks ass.

That is a fricken awesome looking car.

The arse of the GTS is way too high, wouldve looked a whole lot better styled from the Competition Coupe
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Any hi res pics of this car?
    indeed there are, you can find them here: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=11106
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Thread Information