Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: M. Schumacher donates $10 million dolllars to tsunamis victims!

I used to not like him or his character at all. But now that's changed. That's really really generous of him.

Now thats helpful, I'm glad he's one of my favorite idols
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

ok, people, about yesturday. i realized why the term "reporters" was so confusing. sorry bout that, but i was kinda rushing to get to sleep (big test today.....goodie) and i forgot that forbes is a full news service. i will now rephrase it but with a more specific term. "dam new york times and/or washington post (i think thats where i heard bill had 300bil), they cant count for sh*t". sorry for the confusion, my bad.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

haha dont worry about it man. i had a bit of fun! did you?

i doubt even the ny times or the post would have said that, as theyre pretty reliable sources too, but o well, who cares.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

#Not to be inconsiderate, but so he should. peoplelike roman ambramovich and bill gates should be made to giva at learts 1/2 a billion if not a billion £
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    #Not to be inconsiderate, but so he should. peoplelike roman ambramovich and bill gates should be made to giva at learts 1/2 a billion if not a billion £
    To BE considerate, Bill Gates has donated (imo) more than any other celebrity or wealthy individual in this world... and I'd be surprised if he didn't donate a billion secretly. BTW, Bill gates is donating about 95-98% of his fortune to charity according to his will and will leave his children with a million I think. (to split)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

bill gates probably did give a crapload of money in secret. maybe he just doesnt want to be interviewed for the 20 trillionth time

As far as I know Bill Gates donated 1.4 Billion Dollars in 2004 to his own foundation (Has nothing to do with the Tsunami BTW)

Does anybody know the amount of money that each country has donated?

Australia - 1 billion Australian dollars (US$764.5 million)
    Germany - 500 million euros (US$660 million)
    US - US$350 million (Said that would donate more if needed)
    Japan - US$27 million (That's what I heard a couple of days ago, could be more now)
    Venezuela donated about US$1 million (Not bad for a third world country I guess ) (Could've been more though, Chavez is a cheap b@$tard)

Anybody care to extend my list? Thanks

australia donated that much cause we play cricket against sri lanka j/k

im suprised the us didnt donate more......

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    im suprised the us didnt donate more......
    Well they started out with US$35 Million. After some heavy criticism they multiplied the amount x 10.

Collin Powell said that if needed, more money will be donated.

still, i mean......we just went to a frikkin war because people were being oppressed......we sacrificed lives for that, but 350 mil isnt worth anything even close to what we poring into iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    still, i mean......we just went to a frikkin war because people were being oppressed......we sacrificed lives for that, but 350 mil isnt worth anything even close to what we poring into iraq.
    I know and I'm not saying that 350 million is a lot of money.

War in Iraq costs about 1 Billion per week.....

exactly, plus lives are being lost all the time. i mean.......350 mil is still quite alot.......i just expected more.

It's not just how much money is raised that's important guys, but how it's distributed and used. Anyone know who is gonna be in charge of that?
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Thread Information