Ok...we have UCP clothes...we have the supercar...what do we need? Why a magazine of course! Shr0o0olvl gave me the idea, and i further developed it.

The Premise:
A one-off issue or a monthly magazine comprised of clumns and articles related to cars a current events, there would be certain car manufacturer columns every month, along with articles on new, old, and classic cars, as well as a market value section, showing average appreciation and depreciation of car brands over the years.

The Writers:
Seeing how as i brought this issue to your attention ( ) i think i should choose the Porsche section along with the Title: "Cheif Editor"

other columns that would appear monthly include:
German Cars
Japanese Cars
American Cars
Hardcore Sports
Motorsport This Month
New Cars

Along with articles on new cars coming out, company histories (Porsche, hint, hint, me write, hint) modified euro cars, and a section i like to call...Lifestyle, its about the life of motorsport people, and just general car nuts.

So what do you think? maybe people could volunteer for certain parts, and i could assign a topic for it, and we come up with a mock-up magazine as the pioneer issue?