Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugliest Supercar

Ugliest Supercar

Which Supercar is ugliest? I am open to suggestions but I recommend for your safety that you get good reasons before bringing up the likes of a Ferrari, Lambo, or Porsche. But I think I am going to have to go with the Vector M12. It looks like a Miata and an NSX put together with UFO styling.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I agree. they are awful and I would never spend money on one
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Of the current crop: both the Zonda and Enzo are fugly IMO.

The zonda definitly isnt ugly. But the enzo is that easy to get used to, but I have and now I love it
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

M-B/McLaren SLR

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Of the current crop: both the Zonda and Enzo are fugly IMO.
    Funny enough, I knew someone might say that but I still don't accept it, especially without any reason. The Ferrari Enzo is a beautiful car! It's beautiful in pictures and it's much more beautiful in real life. I've had at least two other discussions on the Enzo and I don't want to start another one.
    You haven't given any absolute reason for saying the Enzo is ugly. The same with Zonda. These are supercars, they defy any normal cars. They have power, they are expensive, they have extreme design that will make it get noticed...in a good way.

Anyways, I would say that the ugliest car is the Lamborghini Canto. Those side air-intakes are huge and stick out too much. Also, the overall design is too plain for a Lamborghini.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

I think Edonis is ugly. Decide. Sorry for low-res (if you want it for the desktop )

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    Funny enough, I knew someone might say that but I still don't accept it, especially without any reason. The Ferrari Enzo is a beautiful car! It's beautiful in pictures and it's much more beautiful in real life. I've had at least two other discussions on the Enzo and I don't want to start another one.
    You haven't given any absolute reason for saying the Enzo is ugly. The same with Zonda. These are supercars, they defy any normal cars. They have power, they are expensive, they have extreme design that will make it get noticed...in a good way.

Anyways, I would say that the ugliest car is the Lamborghini Canto. Those side air-intakes are huge and stick out too much. Also, the overall design is too plain for a Lamborghini.
    However, you can't argue against someone's opinion on style. A personal opinion is personal, not decided amongst a group of people.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03

It's an opinion on style, I don't need reasoning for that. For me the designers have failed to make those cars good looking that's my reason.
    Sure they are fantastic cars but they are plain ugly to me.

in pics, id have to say the vector is about the crappiest looking thing ive ever seen. in real life, ill say the bmw z8. not in actual looks for the z8, but the fact that it doesnt know what it wants to look like. its rear is a sharp aggresive rear, while the front is basically bmw's version of an overweight aston martin. the middle/passenger area doesnt fit either part of the car, as it tries to be a standard coupe or something there. what the hell did they want it to be?!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

i dont call the enzo ugly because its purpose built

the enzo looks really bad in pics, but once you see one in real life........it just seems to have this aura of power around it.....and its actually quite good looking in real life too. looking at pics and seeing the actual thing is very different.

edonis all the way,totally ming
    owner of the Best avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    the enzo looks really bad in pics, but once you see one in real life........it just seems to have this aura of power around it.....and its actually quite good looking in real life too. looking at pics and seeing the actual thing is very different.
    Same goes for the Zonda C12. It looked ugly in magazines but then I saw it in person (in Hollywood Blvd. California...and yes, owned by some rapper) and it blew me away! VERY VERY nice looking (and sexy) car!
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

its true with so many cars. when i heard about the new srt-10 (obviously a few years ago) and saw pics of it.......i prefered the gts. then i saw one at a show.....black srt-10, looked like the very embodiment of power. one thing where its quite the reverse......i dont like the slr mclaren as much in person.

Thread Information