Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How old do you think everyone here is?

How old do you think everyone here is?

Hopefully this won't turn into everyone calling each other 3 year olds, but I wanna who thinks what members act their age, who acts above or below.

Personally I reckon the members that stand out = FPV_GTHO: Way older, Spaz: older by a couple of years, Blue....Probably younger . I'd say that crisis and Matra act their age (in no way is that supposed to be an insult). I'm also hoping that Blitz is 13 or 14.

Theyre the only ones I can think of, as I don't really check ages in the profiles.

There was a thread about this. I don't remember where, though.
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

More than likey, I haven't been here for ages

Karrmann acts like he is a stupid kid of 10 years old.Guess thats about right

Theres been alot of members over the last year join that on a good day i'd think theyre older than they are, cant really remember names right now
    I am the Stig

JCP123. I thought he was waaaaaaaaaay older

yea karrmanns 12
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeNitroBIRM
    There was a thread about this. I don't remember where, though.
    Wrong. There was a thread about the exact age of UCP'ers, but not how old everybody thought everybody was. There's a difference

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Wrong. There was a thread about the exact age of UCP'ers, but not how old everybody thought everybody was. There's a difference
    you've been a mystery to me.. you're either like 15/16/17 or like 23/24/25 years old..
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout

Oh, :P
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

I don't act my age all the time, there is my fun side happy side where i like to play around and make silly jokes when posting not take myself to serious, Then there is my game face and when it's on I'm all down twice my age like when i tell the truth there are no jokes involved i don't play around cause i hate lieing or being called a liar then i get shitty

I have thought some are older then they are but i like to think i'm a good judge of picking people, Off the internet i am more on the serious side here i can have fun be happy.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

I act 6 most of the time, only on these forums though
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

I'm not a day older than dirt...

i have a feeling that koenigsegg_CC is 16
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

spit-ti-tout is like 13 or 14 i beleive.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Thread Information