View Poll Results: Who do you think did the best?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Egg Nog

4 14.29%
  • Karmann

1 3.57%
  • Mustang

0 0%
  • UCR

4 14.29%
  • Widsinator

8 28.57%
  • Lith

6 21.43%
  • 85RX7

0 0%
  • Xar

5 17.86%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Comp 50 Voting

I voted for Lith - that's bangin' yo...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Why are people voting for Karrmann?
    Its just encouraging him.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Why are people voting for Karrmann?
    Its just encouraging him.
    well, at least he didn't vote for himself this time
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    this is just a sub-chop forum that people hang around at for fun, digimods is a chop-based site. A lot of the regulars here put up some very good chops but that's because they choose their own picture and finish it on their own time. Please don't put yourself over any of us, which it looks like your doing.
    Im not trying too put myself over you guys at all. You pple are great, I was just asking why i wasnt getting votes...?

Quote Originally Posted by 85RX7
    Im not trying too put myself over you guys at all. You pple are great, I was just asking why i wasnt getting votes...?
    Becuase your image is a tiny Imageshack thumbnail and peole are to lazy to click on it and look at it.

thats what i was thinking too, it was hard to get the image to 800x600 coz the car was so small in the picture and you would loose quality. Tbackgroung was to cool looking to cut off:P

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    Becuase your image is a tiny Imageshack thumbnail and peole are to lazy to click on it and look at it.
    ya, ppl r generally lazy
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

especially if they heve dial up internet

At least people can see your picture

I actually really liked yours. I ended up not voting for anyone though, I couldn't choose.

nah, not you.. I was talking about Blitz. I get a vibe from blitz saying 'you guys suck at chopping and think you're good because you win comps'
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    ok heres teh lo'down..
    85Rx7had a good clean chop but why do you consider yourself to have put in the most effort? I didnt vote for you bcuz by the looks of it (the mods werent enough) heres what i saw...you did to simple layer selections and applied some fills, distorted and vuala varbon fibre.. then you did a couple of sections here and there applied some color changes and vuala a wood finish.. it wasnt flashy or eye catching enough for me to say oh that deserves a vote..

Sure My chop was rushed and like someone said.. "the interior was a let down" but thats only motivation enough to continue working on it to make it a good chop.. the concept of it was creative but as i am having problems with my PC i wont complain about it. I couldve definately done a better job..

Blitz_ i chose this picture because it was a different angle/background = whole new ball park. It was meant to encourage you guys to think OUTSIDE of the normal 3/4 sides, side/ front or W/E views that are normally chosen.

To each their own, if you like the pictures that are chosen W/e enter the comp and do what you will but atleast for me, when i chose my picture it was for teh challenge of it.
    ________
    vapormatic
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Thread Information