Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whos fed up with dodge?

whos fed up with dodge?

I hate dodges currrent direction, they take a squary car, put a "hemi" in it, which is really just an imitation, then they slap a big grille on it, and then charge WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much for it. I hate it, and now they are cutting the Neon and replacing it with a magnum like thing.

Don't you think it was about time the Neon was taken out of production?

Charge too much?

Go someplace else, you don't know what overcharging means you ungrateful little tyke.

To get a car of similar size, and performacnce in the UK you will be paying at least double what you hand over for a Dodge.

Why not just be happy with what you have got, rather than playing the victim all the time?
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    I hate dodges currrent direction, they take a squary car, put a "hemi" in it, which is really just an imitation, then they slap a big grille on it, and then charge WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much for it. I hate it, and now they are cutting the Neon and replacing it with a magnum like thing.
    Yeeeep, gotta have a hemi. Its like if ford put the triton v10 in every freakin car they manufacture. It would get old after a while. and yeah for some reason the durango, magnum, charger, and even the new trucks are like squares. I don't even really care, don't care for dodge all that much.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

after the Lemon Caravan expirance, I lost all interest in dodge, and now they are making a bunch of boxes with fake hemi in thme, and overpricing them, Dodge must think we are friggin idiots right now!

the only not squarish cars left are the Stratus and the caravan, and I bet in a couple of years they will turn the caravan into a box and they'll replace the stratus with a boxmobile.

and also, the Neon is a good selling car and they are replacing it with a box car, WHO WANTS TO BUY A BIG FRIGGIN BOX< I DON"T WANNA BE SEEN IS THAT!!!!

what would you rathher have, a good sleek practical car or a big box, dodge is gonna really go in the hole like the 70's if they keep the tren dup, cause you see, the magnum is not reallyselling, ive only seen a few so i'm assuming that sales are slow.

It's not a fake HEMI, they are just not the same as the original HEMIs, but they still have a hemispherical combustion chamber. It's just a next generation. I have driven the 300C and the engine feels and sounds very good regardless of what it is called

Seeing as the 300C was just picked as Motor Trend car of the year and is a big sales success, it might just be you complaining. I doubt Chrysler will be worried too much by a 12 year old who thinks a Vector and a Toyota Prius are the kings of the road.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

yeah i dont think dodge is selling many magnums cause i've only seen 2 in my town and i live in a pretty big town

karmann, i dont think the viper is a box last time i checked...

the only vehicles that i actually like from dodge are the ram and the viper
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 02-07-2005 at 05:43 AM.

and also, the Neon is a good selling car and they are replacing it with a box car, WHO WANTS TO BUY A BIG FRIGGIN BOX< I DON"T WANNA BE SEEN IS THAT!!!!
    And the Vector W8 looks nothing like a box from the back does it karrmann.

PS: I'd rather drive around in a car the shape and colour of a turd than drive a Neon.

carmen my man, the hemi is not fake, dodges are not over-priced, and their cars are just styled differently, not "boxes.

caravan has been canada's best selling car 3 years in a row, the streak ending last year
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

As for the boxy styling... that's an opinion that everyone is gonna have a different one.

The HEMI thing, they're doing what many other companies are doing Merc - there's an AMG version of every model, Infinity - a 34 and 45 version of everything, BMW, and M version of everything, Caddy V version of everything

It makes the models within the company have more congruency in level increases relation to each other in the views of the public. It's a marketing thing; however, not complaining cuz they've got a lot of power now.

Craig

The only car they have now that I really dont like is the Charger. Its ugly as hell, and really hurts the chargers name... Oh well the 300C, Viper, SRT-4, and their trucks are nice.

They're going to discontinue the neon? They just came out with the SRT-4 package... I doubt they are going to get rid of it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    The only car they have now that I really dont like is the Charger. Its ugly as hell, and really hurts the chargers name... Oh well the 300C, Viper, SRT-4, and their trucks are nice.

They're going to discontinue the neon? They just came out with the SRT-4 package... I doubt they are going to get rid of it already.
    The SRT-4 is NOT a Neon <---- Typical SRT-4 Owner comment

personaly i don't care for the dodge. i mean it does look better then it usually does but they seriously suck ass! i prefer the fords myself. and trucks are going to cost more money then some dinky little car. it all depends on the power under the hood, and what model you are buying and no one said you had to buy a dodge. so quit complaining about the price and just get over it.

I think Dodge has its ups and downs, For one they make a pretty good full size truck. Its cool they brought back the HEMI but I think it should be cranking out a little more horsepower. As far as boxes and squares are concerned look at the Scion, or Honda element. Dodge is starting to get more of a boxy look but its not that bad compared to these two. I kinda like the magnum, If i had a choice to drive a newer station wagon that would be my pick.

after the Lemon Caravan expirance, I lost all interest in dodge, and now they are making a bunch of boxes with fake hemi in thme, and overpricing them, Dodge must think we are friggin idiots right now!

the only not squarish cars left are the Stratus and the caravan, and I bet in a couple of years they will turn the caravan into a box and they'll replace the stratus with a boxmobile.

what would you rathher have, a good sleek practical car or a big box, dodge is gonna really go in the hole like the 70's if they keep the tren dup, cause you see, the magnum is not reallyselling, ive only seen a few so i'm assuming that sales are slow.
    Karrmann, look around. The styling trend today is to be upright with crisp lines and sharp edges. Cadillac, Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Chrysler, Lexus, Acura, Honda - it's a tailored look. That's what people want, that's what they're building. Lucky for the rest of us, manufacturers don't build cars to suit 12-yo tastes.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Thread Information