Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats your stupidest crash.

Whats your stupidest crash.

It has probably happened to most of us.
    Mine was in the park. Cruising around in my peugeot 406 just finished painting it completely (retouch). I took the park because it was the softest route and then i saw these children with kites in the middle of the street. I dodged them and hit and old volkswagen beettle!! Right out of the paint shop
    "In UCP I TRUST".

Quote Originally Posted by dimlight
    It has probably happened to most of us.
    Mine was in the park. Cruising around in my peugeot 406 just finished painting it completely (retouch). I took the park because it was the softest route and then i saw these children with kites in the middle of the street. I dodged them and hit and old volkswagen beettle!! Right out of the paint shop
    Hahahahah (sorry) Unluck mate.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Mine was driving a rented Iveco Daily. I approached the rear of a pick up to pass him, and strated to do the overtaking... When I was with my front right corner next to it's back left, my friend in the passengers seat just got scared with the proximity and scramed "Watch out!!!". I, not knowing what was the reason of that yelling, tried to abort the overtaking and steer again to my side of the road and hit the brakes. Anyway I smashed the front into the wood rear of the pick-up. With asolutely no need, and no fault.

So if you're unexperient and sitting in the passengers side and scared, just please STFU!!!!
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

I was driving a tractor with mower on the back through a gateway .. the gateway was about 3 inches too small each side Luckily they were wooden so it only dented the mower .. had to panel beat the dents out though because the blades wouldnt go round

uncles car - a Hillman Hunter - dropped him off for a beer. Picked up g/f of the time. Went for a drive and 'park'.
    'after' , windows still steamed up (!) and I drove into a telegraph pole
    Told him it happened on a corner and I lost control on the mud.
    Better them thinking I'd lost control than them finding tou what we were up to I reckoned - her dad was a BIG guy
    Everybody just nodded and talked about how crap the Hunter was for grip and handling. New wing - I had to fix it and a wee respray and all good. The car outlasted the g/f
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

on my old dirt bike, i fell going about 30mph, when it fell the throttle got nailed, so it stayed running, i looked round making sure no one saw it, and hopped on and rode away
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

I was on me BMX...riding back into our driveway..and I rode i the back of our car

It didn't hurt me tho...thank god.

It was actuallyreversing out..altho I couldn't see no lights on cause it was a real sunny day.

hmm............

it would probably be riding off a 12 foot half pipe side ways. (deliberately.)

or trying to bunny hop onto a boulder...

or trying to ride over a barbed wire fence. (using a log to get over it.)

orr.... hmm riding into the back of a broken down car... (it was in the middle of my mountian trail, and it was gravel.. no grip equals rear tyre lock up. bike slid right in under the car. my shin hit the exhaust...

i want to know why a SS v8 was parked in the middle of a pine forest!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

When I was younger i was on my bicycle and going way too fast. By my estimation about 25-30 mph. I slammed on both brakes hoping to do lock up the rear wheel and do a controlled slide. but the the back got a bit sideways and the front tire got caught on a small stone and I went over the front.
    eat cicada

My dad had literally driven his brand new Chrysler 300M out of the dealership and driven it about 70 feet when he parked at the Walgreens nextdoor. A car parked next to us, and before we got out, the neighboring car owner's all came out on the side of our car and banged the doors against ours about 5 times. Hard.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    i want to know why a SS v8 was parked in the middle of a pine forest!
    See my example for possible reasons
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

here is an accident that happened to a girl that i know
    she was trying to park her new mazda 3 and after a lot of effort to park it between 2 cars suddenly she stepped very hard on the throttle and hit the car infront of her very hard then she went out and said "OH GOD I STEPPED ON THROTTLE INSTEAD OF BRAKES" thats the most stupid accident i have ever seen!!!

my dad played football in highschool and they were out practiving when a car full of girls drove by, the passenger tried to honk, but hit the wheel and drove into the tree instead
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

i lost control in the wet in my vn commodore at..wait for it...20km/h.

Stupidest crash - now lets see... (well it's not that stupid, but it's the ONLY crash I've had on the road).

Toyota MR2 Turbo - 300bhp. Been driving about all day in damp conditions with no problems at all. I go under a bridge and put my foot down to go up a rather steep hill. I knew the road well, and in good conditions I reckon in that car I could reach 120mph by the time I got to the top.

Anyway... there was a slight curve as I put down the throttle. The turbo kicked in just at the wrong moment which dumped a load of power into the back wheels (I was only in 2nd gear). The back went to the right, and pointed the nose of the car directly at a lamppost - after some sawing at the wheel I managed to miss the post by about an inch (judging by the tyre marks). Trouble is now my back wheels have gone left and onto a muddy verge, pointing the car right and straight back over the road I was on. Unlucky for me, there was a parked van on the other side and I slammed into the side of it.

Wrote the van off, and did about £4000 of damage to the 2. Oh well - insurance paid for it all, and my daft cousin believed a story I made up about a van hitting me at a crossroads - so no harm done in the end. Damn scary though!

Off road - when I was 17 in a Ford Fiesta, I was chasing my mate's mini around a multistory carpark. He went round a corner and stopped. I went round the corner and didn't.
    UCP's MR2 Turbo Guru

Thread Information