Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats your stupidest crash.

LOL! oh well now i dont feel bad about my accident...
    Everybody crashes.. just that some ppl sooner than others .
    "In UCP I TRUST".

I've got three:

1. My dad: He was in a hurry one morning so he jumped in his car (1976 Ford Granada Ghia), put it in reverse to back out of the garage and....well, he forgot to open the garage door

2. My mom: She was making a 3 point turn (1984 Chevy Chevette) and backed into he church's side wall, making a big hole in it. It was really funny when her pastors face poped up though the hole with a WTF face!! She paid for the damage and all was forgiven

3. Not exactly a crash but it was funny, now it is when it happened I was mad Anyway, I was at a red light (1982 280ZX Turbo) behind a big truck with tree logs in the rear. Some how, one came loose and I watched as it rolled down ON TOP OF MY HOOD!!!! Didn't cause as much damage as you would imagine. The trucks company paid up
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

my dad had a very special one once.He was driving on a twisty road in his red citroen bx (10 years ago).on the road was also a person riding a horse.he overtook the horse, and the horse sidekicked a big dent into the right rear fender...

another one of my dad :
    This time in his blue Citroen Saxo (about 6 years ago).We were driving back from our beach(on which you could drive ur car ).anyway,a large group of cyclists were coming towards us.there was a special cycling paath, but for some reason they went onto the road.it was too late for my dad to brake, and a cyclist was hit.he went over the bonnet, and onto the window.only a lamp was damaged plus some dents in the bonnet.

and finally one of myself on my bike:
    i was going about 45-50 km(average) that day according to my kilometer counter.i was even overtaking some scooters(limited to 42km/h).The day before i had cleaned my bike, and it had already gotten dirty again.so i was cleaning the rod between the front fender and the wheel hub.

i saw a nice ferrari come by, and offcourse i stopped pedalling and cleaning and started looking.however i didnt went completely straight, and my foot still resting on the rod, went into my wheel.offcourse i flew over my steer straight into the tarmac, face first.i had a few scratches in my face,my bike was missing a spoke, and i was missing the lower part of four of my front teeth this was pretty stupid i guess... i had to be in the dentists seat for four hours in a row, and i can tell you , it sux !!!
    Last edited by drakkie; 02-12-2005 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DieselRacer
    Toyota MR2 Turbo .... Anyway... there was a slight curve as I put down the throttle. The turbo kicked in just at the wrong moment which dumped a load of power into the back wheels (I was only in 2nd gear). The back went to the right, and pointed the nose of the car directly at a lamppost
    Best reason for everyoen remembering NOT to over power a cars chassis, tyres and hadnlign.
    Sorry to hear that DR, but when you first mentioned in antoher thread you had an MR2, that picture came instantly to mind.
    Sorry it happned in reality !!
    Off road - when I was 17 in a Ford Fiesta, I was chasing my mate's mini around a multistory carpark. He went round a corner and stopped. I went round the corner and didn't.
    hmm, racing in car park. BAD IDEA.
    Going round corners you can't see round in public - EVEN "BADDER" IDEA !!
    Hopefully you do it on track now and this works as another reminder to UCPers of my hot-topic. KEEP racing on tracks and closed stages. Doing it in public isnt' clever - it coudl have been a guy out walking his dog round the corner, not a mates car
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Hand brake turned into a garden wall.

Fiesta was a front ender.

It was an accident though.....

was driving with a friend in the car, started taking an exit, nice long gentle turn. turn to talk, look back, see a barrier with a 20 foot drop in front of me. turns out the bloody exit suddenly became really sharp after the first gentle turn. i tapped the brakes just enought to not lock them, and turn. i know i wud have been fine in a rear wheel drive, but the bloody fwd i was in went out a bit too much. anywyz, hit the pavement wit the wheel, went up a bit, bumper into the wall.

got into my car at a petrol station, turn it on, put it into reverse and go back...w/o looking. :s bumped a car behind me.
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

I was diving a 98 NSX this was about 6 years age, I was going about 30-35mph when truck stopped real fast and front of the NSX went under the truck, later my insurance company fined out this guys were fraud,
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thread Information