Thread: Help!!!!

Help!!!!

I am creating a site using freewebs. And I need to know how to create a forum. Can anybody help?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

just sign up to a place like www.ezboard.com, they'll let you create a forum and they'll host it so you just havbe to link it to your page.

hope this helps

Got any in which you don't have to pay?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Got any in which you don't have to pay?
    Use excoboard.com

Cheers mclaren. THe forum is up and running, the site is far from complete, but go to the site in my avatar and join the forums, cheers guys

i wanna make a forum but i cant really be bothered, what shall it be about, gah. i hate decisions
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    i wanna make a forum but i cant really be bothered, what shall it be about, gah. i hate decisions
    The force and light bulbs... and "rhys".

doo bee doo bee... just dropping by

(excoboards suck )

Cheers mclaren. THe forum is up and running, the site is far from complete, but go to the site in my avatar and join the forums, cheers guys
    I would really like to see you're website when it is finished.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    no offense man, but what's the point of making a site where u have basicaly nothing there? the pics link is from UCP....

why dont u just keep working on the forum?
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information