Thread: Trip to the Ferrari/Maserati dealer.

Trip to the Ferrari/Maserati dealer.

Today I went to this car dealer. I brought back some excellent pictures. There all here. I saw my first enzo. And I froze my fingers off getting some of those pictures, so you better like them! There all there except for one great shot I'm using in the photo comp. next week. Enjoy the pictures! It was fun.

great photos, danm I still wanna see my first enzo...........
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

They have a sweet dealership from what I've heard... I believe that the yellow Enzo is Sergei Feddorov's (sp?) - I think it's the same one they brought tho the Concorso d'Italia in 2004 - They also had an AMAZING 250 GT SWB in yellow (it was a customer's car that they were allowed to bring)
    ...Utah! Get me two...

yes it is sergeis but with the dealers license plate
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANY INFO REGARDING FERRARI ENZO SERIAL NUMBERS/ (COLORS IN) LOCATIONS/ ANYTHING AT ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THIS....PM ME WHAT YOU KNOW. THANKS

"The Ferrari is the girl you bring home to your parents. The Lamborghini is the wild slut you sleep with on the weekend." -Road & Track

brazilians are hot

Quote Originally Posted by manik_890
    danm I still wanna see my first enzo...........

Same here, but I hope it won't be too far away
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    They have a sweet dealership from what I've heard... I believe that the yellow Enzo is Sergei Feddorov's (sp?) - I think it's the same one they brought tho the Concorso d'Italia in 2004 - They also had an AMAZING 250 GT SWB in yellow (it was a customer's car that they were allowed to bring)
    It was. They had at least 30 or 40 ferraris and maseratis and right next door they had a ton of corvettes. It was awesome.

i know the people over at cauley....you shouldve told me you were going..

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    i know the people over at cauley....you shouldve told me you were going..
    Could you have gotten me a test drive? I might go back there (definetely ) again so maybe you can hook me up. That would be awesome.

if u have aim or msn send me a message....i got a ride in one of the Ferraris.im sure if you visit more often i can get something hooked up. i can arrange a tour for now probably around the dealer...ill talk to Mr. Cauley or one another person i know there and see what i can do.

Is there always a Corvette building near an Italian car dealer?

B/c there's one right behind Lamborghini of Dallas.

Sweet pics. I'll be having some of my Lamborghini of Dallas ones up real soon.

Thread Information