Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BMW 120i chop

BMW 120i chop

Hey guys,
    I wanna ask somebody who will do it if they can chop the pic of the 120i i got below..... im thinkin of buying one as a everydayer and wanted to see wat it looks like lowered with some decent rims not too low a practical lowering and some decent rims (big). If anyone can be bothered doing it will be greatly appreciated...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I could do that! But first tell me what rims do u want it to have.
    Thanos is a young boy from Greece who doesn't know what to write in his signature.

i dont no wat rims thats the choppers choice

be creativee

Alright, I think I can have it finished in some hours. Or minutes.Have u got a bigger photo;
    Thanos is a young boy from Greece who doesn't know what to write in his signature.

Do u;;;;

I have one but it is 1.30. I can chop this if u like

Here it is

If u don't like it I can try again.

Quote Originally Posted by thanos
    If u don't like it I can try again.

Those rims are very poor, probably the worst I have seen, the don't even fit the rim
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

FFS! They're not that bad. They're just a ten minute job to fulfill the request of another member. It's not a sodding competition. Bearing in mind he was doing it to help somebody out, I'd suggest you stfu until you've gone to the effort to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    FFS! They're not that bad. They're just a ten minute job to fulfill the request of another member. It's not a sodding competition. Bearing in mind he was doing it to help somebody out, I'd suggest you stfu until you've gone to the effort to do the same.

They are not bad, they are really bad, and I havent took the time because the picture is too small. So until you take the time to do the chop, I suggest you get off my case, right now
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Way to go you. You read my post. Realise my point is a good one. Panic and repeat your first post, then take my point and add it in. I think they look fine. The guy just wanted to see what a 1 Series would look like with some different rims. Thanos gave him that.

The pic is too small? I'll say it again. It's not a competition. All the guy is asking for is a pic of the car he wants, lowered, with different rims. The fact is you can't be arsed to do something, but feel like you have the right to put someone down who could be arsed. I wasn't going to offer anything because I don't have a library of pictures to add rims from and I've only just got back from work. But just for you, I'll do one. Then I suppose you'll just whine about that one too...

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Way to go you. You read my post. Realise my point is a good one. Panic and repeat your first post, then take my point and add it in. I think they look fine. The guy just wanted to see what a 1 Series would look like with some different rims. Thanos gave him that.

The pic is too small? I'll say it again. It's not a competition. All the guy is asking for is a pic of the car he wants, lowered, with different rims. The fact is you can't be arsed to do something, but feel like you have the right to put someone down who could be arsed. I wasn't going to offer anything because I don't have a library of pictures to add rims from and I've only just got back from work. But just for you, I'll do one. Then I suppose you'll just whine about that one too...
    Wow, your looking for an arguement, which you won't get from me. No one even said anything about a competition, so there is one thing you have plucked form thin air. All I did was give my opinion, its not a crime, Its what these forums are all about, And all I sed the rims didnt fit, How can he view the car with different wheels if the wheels just don't fit? Don't try and make an arguement out of nothing, its just making the site unfriendly. Just leave it now.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Wow, your looking for an arguement, which you won't get from me. No one even said anything about a competition, so there is one thing you have plucked form thin air. All I did was give my opinion, its not a crime, Its what these forums are all about, And all I sed the rims didnt fit, How can he view the car with different wheels if the wheels just don't fit? Don't try and make an arguement out of nothing, its just making the site unfriendly. Just leave it now.
    ROFL. Wow. For the guy that isn't looking for an argument you sure look like you got a lot to get off your chest! I'll keep is simple, for your benefit. You lambasted thanos' effort at helping another member. I pointed out this was unfair since you've made no effort to help. You said this was because the image is too small. Couldn't make head nor tail of that to be frank. I assumed you were worried your pic wouldn't look very good, which is why I pointed out it's not a competition. I'm not the one who made the first unfriendly post now, am I? That's just weak. And no, I'm not about to leave on your command. If this is causing you such a problem, nobody's keeping you here.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand back on topic! Here's my scummy effort. I tried to move the wheels rather than moving the whole car down. It didn't really work. I'm soooo not very good at this stuff. The rims are from an AMG merc. So you wouldn't actually be able to buy them, but I'm sure you could get something similar. I couldn't find any pics of suitable aftermarket rims, sorry dude. I darkened the windows a little too. Adds to the bling feel I reckon.

Edit: Went on a google image rampage. Found some great items, but I have to go out now and won't be back to my comp till tomorrow some time. Here's the links to anyone witha bit more know-how and spare time than me:

http://www.page.sannet.ne.jp/shinkoh/BMW/photos/bbs.jpg
    http://www.max.hi-ho.ne.jp/seiko-111...6.03/BMW02.jpg (Very tidy rim)
    http://www.bohp.net/pict/mtdtm02.jpg (Perhaps too small to fit)
    http://members.roadfly.org/bimmerm3/rearCH.JPG (Yum)
    http://wheelwarehouse.com/image/bmw.jpg (go on, knock yourself out)
    Last edited by VtecMini; 03-04-2005 at 12:33 PM.

jesus guys calm it

Thread Information