Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GT4 endurance races

Quote Originally Posted by NAZCA C2
    Has anydody completed any of the super long distance endurance races in GT4? I don't think I'll ever be able to sit there long enough to do half of those races. Also, does anybody have a list (on know where i can find one) of what cars you win for completing each race series.

Iv dont them all. Quite easy really. turn it on b-spec (or do a few laps yourself then b-spec it) Then its just up to leaving your ps2 on for a day. I hope its not in your bedroom because it kept me up . Any how here is an ok list of what you win. in every race. Linky

Good Luck
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd
    I'm currently B-specing the Nurburgring 24-hour race. '92 Mercedes 190E 2.5 DTM spec with stage 3 spec turbo. I started in A-spec mode and got to the lead after just half a lap. Changed to B-spec at first stop, and the B-spec driver has stayed in the lead. About 1 hr 30 in so far. The 2,500,000 credits makes it worth it and there is very few A-Spec points (just 8) avail with the Merc, so I don't really feel its cheating. In the real 24-hour races there are three or four drivers per car. Since one can switch between A-spec and B-spec that's what I'll do. I'll take over and do some laps.
    Looks like you got a good setup there .. the 190E must be of similar spec to the other cars, keeps it exciting. B spec-ing certainly inst cheating .. if its there, use it. As you said, in real endurance races you have more than 1 driver. When i A spec it ill be switching around with a couple of friends .. No way will i be able to stay seated for over 2 hours

I did every f'n race in the Beginner's Hall, Extreme Hall, Pro Hall, Endurance Hall, Special Condition Event Hall, American Hall, Japanese Hall, and European Hall and I'm only at like 58% . Now I have to do the races for each manufacturer and finish off the mission hall. :/
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I did every f'n race in the Beginner's Hall, Extreme Hall, Pro Hall, Endurance Hall, Special Condition Event Hall, American Hall, Japanese Hall, and European Hall and I'm only at like 58% . Now I have to do the races for each manufacturer and finish off the mission hall. :/
    Atleast you have the game Meh .. Ill have a Driving Force Pro with 900 degree rotation, real force feedback, gear lever, switchable to 200 deg and GT4 on the 28th .. muahaha! .. Im not bragging, really im not. Say .. did i mention i have a Slim PS2?

Well, finished that Nurburgring 24 hour race I was B-specing. I drove about an hour myself. My Merc 190E eventually finished 7 minutes ahead of the second place Merc 190E Evo. Only 1,250,000 credits though, but the Polyphony F1 makes up for that.
    I'll have to do the La Sarthe 24hour races sometime.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd
    Only 1,250,000 credits though...

WHAT???

Man, I've got a long way to go... I don't play it often enough to get me that far that quickly.

..I'm gonna upgrade my MR2 and lap the 'ring.

Endurance Races

Hi there,
    The endurances are easy as pie in B-Spec. Get a fast car, and win the Nürburgring Nordschleife 24 hour race. Start the race then go to bed, and 24 hours later you will win 1.2 million, and be the proud owner of a formula one.

Then in B-Spec you can win ALL endurances except Sarth 11, you will need another car wich I forgotten already.

Hope this helps

I just did my second 200 mile endurance race, the first time I used a touring car and I had to pit so often I only got about 4 laps before I had to pit. The second 200 mile race I used a Le Mans racer. They are alot more effective. I got alot more laps to each pit with the LM racer. I recomend you use a LM racer with superhard racing tires on the back and medium on the front. Tire wear isn't that bad and handling is pretty good too.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Motorsportnerd

When you do Sarth11, make sure you use the MINOLTA in B-Spec on 3

Have Super hard tyres at the rear and hard tyres at the front.

You will win it easy.

AH good! Got the game yesterday at last made all licenses, amateur races, racing the professional league been doing some special condicions and missions, the game is great, and the best phisics i've played. First car was a Silvia Aero spec s15, really good to start with.

got to go play, see ya
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

my 350Z LM racer ownz you all!!! my little (400kg) yellow english thing won me the 1000km races in the European series. man 140kw + 400kg equals one INSANE car to drive. it litterally floats down the straight.
    The Datto will rage again...

i've done all the endurances myself, except the 24hour ones.

yes im mentally ill

and no, im not seeking help
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

There is absolutely no point in doing the 24 hour races by yourself till

Day to night, Night to day with Dusk and dawn
    Weather Changes
    Mechanical Problems ect
    Tire wear is annoying also, Cars triple stint at lemans but only get 1 stint on a set BS

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Me and a friend are making an event out of it .. were gonna do 24hrs in A spec. Rest assured there shall be much drinking to whittle away the hours. Also gonna do pace notes for the first couple of hours until we get used to the track. Well .. someone has to do it Ill video it and post it up on UCP sometime.
    lol!!!!!

i cant imagine how much space 24 hours would take up, but its probably quite a lot.
    halo 2 - november 9

I've just finished all of the Sarthe endurance races.

I actually did them in reverse order (II then I).

It was easy. Use the formula polyphony (won from the Nurburgring 24hr) to win Sarthe II (I did it with standard racing mediums on....it pitted every 3 laps, but was soo quick round the track that it was still 9 laps up on 2nd place by the end!).

Then I used the Audi R8 that I'd won for that to do Sarthe I. It killed everyone else on the track. The R8 rocks! Can't wait to try it round the ring.... Aussiesteve has the right idea.....Super Hard rears and Hard fronts. Pitted every 7 laps (but the tank was empty by then anyway!). Won it by 7 laps.
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.
    But a true friend would be sitting next to you saying, "That was f**king class!!!"

Thread Information