Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pagani Zonda C12S

42 71.19%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago

17 28.81%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Pagani Zonda C12S vs. Lamborghini Murcielago

I'd take the Zonda because it looks a lot better and performs better on account of its light weight. The Lambo is still a good car though.

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve87
    No, it's more fun to roll up in something in that class if people smile and recognize and recognize it, not scratch their heads and ask a million questions
    I suppose its a matter of opinion. Personally Id prefer to turn up in something that people know little about so they cant try to badge you "posh ass". But anyway, if you knew what a Lamborghini Murcielago was, how much it costs and how it performs; I recon they would know what a Pagani Zonda is. You cant really be a modern car enthusiast without knowing what one of the craziest cars currently in production is (and expensive).

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    The Zonda is capable of 220mph .. but top gear didnt get it up to that. Although it is very hard to handle when you get to 190 according to Autocar or Evo .. but its still capable of 220mph. Doesnt really matter though, acceleration and cornering is all thats important in the real world.

I know it is capable of 220, I was questioning whether this was proved on Top Gear.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

The Zonda of course: it has the better looks en is just better in the overall
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by scubasteve87
    No, it's more fun to roll up in something in that class if people smile and recognize and recognize it, not scratch their heads and ask a million questions
    That is a stupid idea.

"Oh, I'd better not buy a Pagani in case people don't know how much it is worth."

Fine for posers who never actually drive their supercars fast, and stick to cruising about cities hoping for people to look at them, the theory being that if people turn to look at the car that makes the driver famous and important, which is quite sad.
    Thanks for all the fish

I'll go for the Zonda. performance is a little better, looks awsome and for every day driving, the interior is much nicer and I can't be sure about this...but by looking at both cars the visibility in the Zonda is probably better too
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Zonda, by far

at over 800 pounds lighter and with more torque and a bigger engine the Zonda is going to outperform the murc every time. the murcs hp advantage doesnt even give it higher top speed

Persoally, I like the stylin of the zonda much better and I think its alot more inovative than the angular murc look

also, whats wrong with and exotic car? Few americans know what a TVR or a Lancia is but that doesnt mean these aren't good cars, and I'd rather be noticed by people with some knowledge of cars than by someone who is just in awe of my super-expensive car

none of this matters since it would take me about 100 years to save enough money to buy one...

the murci got anihalated on top gear y the zonda, but that didnt affet me already liking the zondamore

taz, race your znda against my m3 in twp years? track day baby
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    taz, race your znda against my m3 in twp years? track day baby
    Sounds like a plan, I just hope you don't mind looking at the rear of my Zonda lap after lap
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

i absolutely love both cars but i went the murci, i don't know why, i've just always idolised them, lambo rules!
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

i'd pick a murcielago than a zonda, because i like the fact that

1) it's heavier, more bulkier lines, its like girls you don't want them too skinny

2) its less responsive and nice touch of understeer, but i don't care, coz then i know i'm less likely to die while enjoying my drive.

3) the doors always draws a crowd

4) the chicks prefer to sit in the lambo than the pagani

so i know which one i'll be taking home

So you'd rather hit a tree face first instead of arse first?

Once the chicks find out you can afford either they'll happily sit in a beat up Trabant for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KELSA
    4) the chicks prefer to sit in the lambo than the pagani
    How do you know?
    Have you even asked?
    Do you have previous experiences because you, a friend or an uncle owns both cars?

Lamest reason ever.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    How do you know?
    Have you even asked?
    Do you have previous experiences because you, a friend or an uncle owns both cars?

Lamest reason ever.
    deep inside he's probly a chick
    Last edited by r1ckst4; 04-24-2005 at 04:53 PM. Reason: typo lol

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    deep inside he's probly a chick
    you got that the wrong way around, i was deep inside of a chick

i don't own a pigani. but i was working at the Melbourne International Motor shop in 2004 and the girls and guys screams at the lambos, only guys screams at the pigani, kinda like my eleanor (not in the same catagory, but it's a man's car, attract man only)

as for a lambo, i'll tell you hopefully in a few month once i sold the eleanor.

and about hitting the tree, with 90% torque emphasis on the rear, understeer is cueable, and it works and turns better on corners, quote from Jeremy Clarkson in Top gear.

Thread Information