Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: worst cars ever made

Quote Originally Posted by jump15vc
    "I won't even waste my time arguing against this point, but will simply tell you to buy all 29,054 versions of the Skyline in GranTurismo4 while masturbating to a GTR in Need for Speed Most Wanted."

then you need to go masterbate all over ur gt4 since u took the time to find out how many gtrs are in the game u tool

and the gtr is better than anything ull ever get paid to fill at the gas station let alone drive
    Ok guy. I'm perfectly satisfied with what I drive, considering it gets me from Point A to Point B. What I'd like to know is if you have a 2Fast2Furious poster in your room..

then you need to go masterbate all over ur gt4 since u took the time to find out how many gtrs are in the game u tool

and the gtr is better than anything ull ever get paid to fill at the gas station let alone drive
    you live in the US, which never recieved large numbers of skylines, so chances are you've never seen or driven one. i see them everyday, and have driven a few, and i can tell you there is nothing special about them at all, and even though the GTR is much better than the other model skylines, it is still overhyped by many people, regardless of its performance.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Ok guy. I'm perfectly satisfied with what I drive, considering it gets me from Point A to Point B. What I'd like to know is if you have a 2Fast2Furious poster in your room..
    no i dont have a 2f2f poster in my room but i do hav the dvd andim not tryin to start spit but i don't think the skyline is even close to the worst car ever, if anything its its on the other end of the spectrum
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    you live in the US, which never recieved large numbers of skylines, so chances are you've never seen or driven one. i see them everyday, and have driven a few, and i can tell you there is nothing special about them
    Ordinary street version I may jsut agree, still nice well behaved afst cars though.
    But it's the capability for it to handling extreme levels of tuning and STILL be a capable car. Friends mate has an 1100hp one that appears at Knockhill on a farily regular basis. You'd not say it was "nothing special".
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

no i dont have a 2f2f poster in my room but i do hav the dvd andim not tryin to start spit but i don't think the skyline is even close to the worst car ever, if anything its its on the other end of the spectrum
    I never stated that it was the worst car, I think it's the most overrated car.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Ordinary street version I may jsut agree, still nice well behaved afst cars though.
    But it's the capability for it to handling extreme levels of tuning and STILL be a capable car. Friends mate has an 1100hp one that appears at Knockhill on a farily regular basis. You'd not say it was "nothing special".
    Impressive, that may be the only high point I find on a Skyline, it's capability of handling extreme levels of power. However, it's fanboy following, praise, and overspeculation in numbers and media make me hate the car.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Hmm, worst cars...

BSA three wheelers (I think that's what they're called)
    Chevy Chevettes
    Third-gen Camaros
    Ford EXP
    Any GM with the Oldsmobile 5.7l diesel
    Second-gen Cadillac Seville
    Nissan Sentra
    Chevy Cavalier
    Suzuki Swift (what a misnomer, eh?)/ GEO Metro
    Chevy Spectra (made by Isuzu)
    Isuzu Impulse / GEO Storm
    Any Hyundai or Kia
    BMW's (sorry guys)
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Thread Information