Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Thread Ever?

First Thread Ever?

I was just looking at some old photo's that reminded me of fun crazy things my freinds and i did throuought this last schoolyear. this site iss prettymuch like my school lots happens sometimes and youre either freinds or dont know eachother then i remembered how i met each of my best freinds and was wondering:
    who started this site and why, when was it started, what was the first word pic thread video ect ect...

any one got answers?
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Selflessly edited by spi-ti-tout:

I was just looking at some old photos that reminded me of some of the fun and crazy stuff my friends and I did throughout this last schoolyear. And I though, this site is pretty much like my school. A lot happens sometimes and you're either freinds or don't know each other when you come here. Then I remembered how I met all my best friends and was just wondering, a) Just who started this site and why?, and b) When was it started, what was the first word, the first picture, the first thread, first video and so on and on....

You guys can thank me later

Selflessly edited by derekthetree:

I was just looking at some old photos that reminded me of some of the fun and crazy stuff my friends and I did throughout this last school year. And I though, this site is pretty much like my school. A lot happens sometimes and you're either friends or don't know each other when you come here. Then I remembered how I met all my best friends and was just wondering, a) Just who started this site and why?, and b) When was it started, what was the first word, the first picture, the first thread, first video and so on and on....

Oh, i understand now. Can't help you, tho
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

Selflessly editted by fa22_raptor:

I was just looking at some old photos that reminded me of some of the fun and crazy stuff my friends and I did throughout this last school year. And I thought, this site is pretty much like my school. A lot happens sometimes and you're either friends or don't know each other when you come here. Then I remembered how I met all my best friends and was just wondering, a) Just who started this site and why?, and b) When was it started, what was the first word, the first picture, the first thread, first video and so on and on....

damn I can't find any more mistakes grrr

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Okay I'll help you beat him...
    ...you know how to be politically correct?

Selflessly editted by LTT:

I was just looking at some old photos that reminded me of some of the fun and crazy stuff my friends and I did throughout this last school year. And I thought, this site is pretty much like my school. A lot of interesting things can happen, whether you're friends or complete strangers upon your arrival. Then I remembered how I met all my best friends and was just wondering, a) Just who started this site and why?, and b) When was it started, what was the first word, the first picture, the first thread, first video and so on...

It's a good thing Zondaboy started a "free spellchecking and grammar" thread, next time I have to write a paper for a class I'll be sure to post it here and let you guys go over it
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

Quote Originally Posted by LTT
    Selflessly editted by LTT:

I was just looking at some old photos that reminded me of some of the fun and crazy stuff my friends and I did throughout this last school year. And I thought, this site is pretty much like my school. A lot of interesting things can happen, whether you're friends or complete strangers upon your arrival. Then I remembered how I met all my best friends and was just wondering, a) Just who started this site and why?, and b) When was it started, what was the first word, the first picture, the first thread, first video and so on...

a sentence should never start with "And". For the use of "and" commas have been invented
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

There is a sentence starting with "and", which isn't right.

There should probably be a couple of semi colons in there.

Why does only one of his questions get the honour of an actual question mark?

Why the hell is there a comma after that question mark?

There are also randomly capitalised words in the middle of what appear to be sentences.

Poor effort. 1/10 - mostly because of that disasterous misapplication of the comma, which nobody noticed.

As for the actual question: I don't know.
    Last edited by Coventrysucks; 05-27-2005 at 12:04 PM.
    Thanks for all the fish

At least help the guy!

Is he trying to say, what was the first thread?

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    At least help the guy!

Is he trying to say, what was the first thread?
    thats what the title says. i bet the first thread was started by wouter
    12 cylinders or walk!

Selflessly edited by GT F1:

I was just looking at some old photos that reminded me of some of the fun and crazy stuff my friends and I did throughout this last school year, and I though, this site is pretty much like my school. A lot happens sometimes and you're either friends or don't know each other when you come here. Then I remembered how I met all my best friends and was just wondering, a) Just who started this site and why?, and b) When was it started, what was the first word, the first picture, the first thread, first video and so on and on....

selflessly edited by dydzi:

what was the first thread on that forum?

you guys don't have to thank me
    12 cylinders or walk!

Thread Information