Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: guess wat!

i believe i am not destined to drive....

stopped by a gas station yesterday. station is huge, u cud play 7-a-side soccer in there easily. i park, go n get a drink. come bak, sit in ma car, put it in reverse, go bak and - CRUNCH! i come out n see tht sum dumstupididioticfaggyuselesssunofabitch parked his car less than a foot behind mine. no big deal, jus bumper paint scraped off, but its not good. he wants to cal the cops, i jus manage to convince him tht ill pay for repainting.
    go abt my own way. comin bak home, i get caught by a fu*kin radar....i used to pride myself tht i cud spot a radar blindfolded a hundred metres away....

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank u for ure patience again....
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

this got to the point, were i have to say that its obvious all these things dont happen from bad luck.
    its a fact, live with it : YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE PROPERLY !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by The Tuner
    i believe i am not destined to drive....

stopped by a gas station yesterday. station is huge, u cud play 7-a-side soccer in there easily. i park, go n get a drink. come bak, sit in ma car, put it in reverse, go bak and - CRUNCH! i come out n see tht sum dumstupididioticfaggyuselesssunofabitch parked his car less than a foot behind mine. no big deal, jus bumper paint scraped off, but its not good. he wants to cal the cops, i jus manage to convince him tht ill pay for repainting.
    go abt my own way. comin bak home, i get caught by a fu*kin radar....i used to pride myself tht i cud spot a radar blindfolded a hundred metres away....

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thank u for ure patience again....
    1. Try or buy a rear view mirror. It will also come in handy when you are driving.
    2. Police try as hard to hide radars as you do to see them. Im no fan of them but if you are to exceed pescribed speed limits you should really only do this where it is safe and in my experience this would be somewhere that has good visibility. This would in turn make it more difficult to hide the radar, What were the conditions and how fast were you going?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Sounds to me like my wife taught you how to drive.

noOne, im sure ure wife cud drive better than me!

the guy was on my blind side, but i really didnt expect him to be parked so close!
    and as for the radar, it was on a road wich was 120 the last time i remember seeing the limit, and i was at 120. thing was, i was overtakin a landcruiser wich was on the fast lane, and he suddenly brakes wen i come alongside him, then i see the flash.
    and btw, that particular road is a racers dream. the radars are like 4 or 5 feet high, and the are in the shape of a large box, and since the streetlights aer not very far away, u can see em from quite a distance at night.

still, this sux!
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

The auto-Nazis in BC finaly gave me my liscence.

And now, you'll better stay off the road.
    Two words: Dodge Viper

Thread Information