Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For all you F1 Montoya fans out there...

For sure, the Camera ran into me......

You can't be Interesting AND talented, thats just showing off.

Still, sucks to be him. CAMEROWNED.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Yeah, the camera guy was stepping forward trying to get his shot of the ferrari trailer and stepped right into montoya, but both of them should have been paying attention.

The clip is so old, last year or the year before. JPM was still with Williams at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    f1 needs characters like this to make it interesting, hes kinda funny

So being a stupid bad raised arrogant person helps the sport, right? But I'm sure you are one of those who say Schumacher is the number 1 arrogant in F1. He would have punched the poor journalist if it wasn't her girlfriend grabbing him. I used to think this guy was arrogant. Now I really think he's a piece of....
    If he used that energy to learn how to win races and not to end them with stupid mistakes, now that would be something.
    Last edited by McReis; 06-21-2005 at 02:56 AM.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    i thought montoya is columbian.... he sounds like a mad russian lady to me...

"you, fcking idiot! ja.... ja.... fcking idiot! ja...."

"Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    So being a stupid bad raised arrogant person helps the sport, right? But I'm sure you are one of those who say Schumacher is the number 1 arrogant in F1. He would have punched the poor journalist if it wasn't her girlfriend grabbing him. I used to think this guy was arrogant. Now I really think he's a piece of....
    If he used that energy to learn how to win races and not to end them with stupid mistakes, now that would be something.
    I don't agree atleast he acts real and has passion. You know what ruins the sport? ; ferrari not allowing a chicane, and the crap rules wich disable teams from flying in other tyres to avoid dissapointing millions of fans world-wide. That ruins the sport not people like Montoya they make it worth watching, so he overeacts He's hot-tempered It could happen to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR
    I don't agree atleast he acts real and has passion. You know what ruins the sport? ; ferrari not allowing a chicane, and the crap rules wich disable teams from flying in other tyres to avoid dissapointing millions of fans world-wide. That ruins the sport not people like Montoya they make it worth watching, so he overeacts He's hot-tempered It could happen to anyone

If that chicane was allowed, then they had to be presented with chicanes in other GP's where Bridgestone were as bad ad Michelin were in US. If precedents start to be openned one of this days the rules worth nothing, won't you agree? What if it was the other way? Only 6 cars needing the chicane?

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR
    He's hot-tempered It could happen to anyone
    To anyone bad-raised and who thinks he is more important or more worthy of the ground he steps than others. The poor camera man was working. He was just having a walk. He should have look to where he was going. His reaction make's me glad he was hit by the camera.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

What a prima donna!

Nice example from someone that earns stupid amounts of money...
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    If that chicane was allowed, then they had to be presented with chicanes in other GP's where Bridgestone were as bad ad Michelin were in US. If precedents start to be openned one of this days the rules worth nothing, won't you agree? What if it was the other way? Only 6 cars needing the chicane?
    Still It's no excuse for all the fans out there and if Ferrari and FIA hadn't been so stuborn(sp?) millions would have enjoyed a good race and you can't deny that , and the sport wouldn't have been damaged in North-America

And it ruined the Minardi-Jordan battle seeing as normally Minardi only get 1,2 or 3 points a year making this gap to big to overtake

and BTW the chicane would have solved the problem but if Fia allowed New-tires to be flown in It would have been better, rules are rules but they are ruining the sport by disabling 7 teams not to race

from what i understood, it was the raceway's deal about the chicane. they originally planned the chicane, then the FIA said no. so they were like, okay we will just have an unsanctioned race. then when the teams got wind of this discision, they were upset that no points would be earned and so they were threatening to not show up, then the raceway decided that that wuld be bad for business, so they changed back so the FIA would reinstate the grand prix sanction....

how close am i on that one?

and what exactly was the deal with the tires anyway?

i know that Bridgestone had a heads up about the crappy quality of the track because of their affiliation with Firestone, who provides tires to Indy, but what was the deal with all the Michelin tires?
    pondering things

Thread Information