Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird Science - Zombie Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by twinspark
    Exactly. But there's still water in the tissues, so the temp must still be kept over zero. Otherwise they could keep bodies sub zero forever without them being harmed.
    i dont think their able to reach sub zero temperatures on earth

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    imo you're too conservative
    imagine good things that you can do with it - avoiding murders, death accidents and so on
    The only minor difficulty is that these dogs were obviously killed in a clinical environment where vital organs were not damaged. Most murders and accidents are the result of some kind of damage to an organ which may ot be repairable. Also if these dogs are as stupid as ours there would be no possibility of brain damage as it wouldnt know the difference.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I suggest you all pick up a copy of this book and prepare for the inevitable war for survival. It was only a matter of time.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    they probably use salty water because it freezes at lower temperatures
    salt water is also used to maintain an osmotic balance between the cells so they are not destroyed by increased uptake of water and bursting the cells, since they have no cell membrane (or is that cell wall? I always get those confused). That's the simple science of it
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

im going to zombie proof my house, BTW wht kills zombies again?

Quote Originally Posted by ZemoButts
    im going to zombie proof my house, BTW wht kills zombies again?
    Garlic

Quote Originally Posted by ZemoButts
    i dont think their able to reach sub zero temperatures on earth
    Obviously I meant temperatures below 0 degrees celsius, not 0 K.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Garlic
    Pfft...old school.

Don't use garlic, use anything that can blow them to pieces.
    Gernades, Rockets, Bombs, and maybe a flamethrower.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Pfft...old school.

Don't use garlic, use anything that can blow them to pieces.
    Gernades, Rockets, Bombs, and maybe a flamethrower.
    nah, timesplitters taught me that all you need is a shotgun and a baseball bat
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    I suggest you all pick up a copy of this book and prepare for the inevitable war for survival. It was only a matter of time.
    wtf is that for real?
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    The only minor difficulty is that these dogs were obviously killed in a clinical environment where vital organs were not damaged. Most murders and accidents are the result of some kind of damage to an organ which may ot be repairable. Also if these dogs are as stupid as ours there would be no possibility of brain damage as it wouldnt know the difference.
    ok, but it's just first step, gradually we'll be able to do more complicated processes
    12 cylinders or walk!

I just like to talk about zombies

Crisis: Yeah thats true, If people do get murdered and they are "zombified" the organs could give up and the person could be killed. But i don't think that the scientist was thinking about "organ transplant" at the meaning time when they spoke about the humans correct?
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    I just like to talk about zombies

Crisis: Yeah thats true, If people do get murdered and they are "zombified" the organs could give up and the person could be killed. But i don't think that the scientist was thinking about "organ transplant" at the meaning time when they spoke about the humans correct?
    Well effectively in those cases it happens now where people are clinicly or virtually dead and are kept alive by artificial menas so the damage can be repaired. This zombie process, at the momemt requires the dog to be killed in a controlled way so that is suitable to be brought back to life. Not a lot of use in this unless you want to kill me on Monday morning and ressurect me on Friday at about 5.00pm.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

If the dead can be brought back to life then.. that'd be a worldwide catastrophe. Resident Evil all over again.

except it said the dogs were pefectly normal once revived, they weren't shambling about looking for brains lol
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information