Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 weeks at TVR

i was surprised at how little the amount of workers were in all of the large rooms, 2-3 people working on each car if your luky, mostly one.
    the guy i was working with said they used to produce 40 a weeks, now the do around 8-12.
    the russian wants them to do at least 20.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    i was surprised at how little the amount of workers were in all of the large rooms, 2-3 people working on each car if your luky, mostly one.
    Am I correct that they don't use production lines and move the cars on some sort of racks with small wheels?

from what i have seen where ive been working, as soon as the wheels are on, they are usually pushed, which is what i have seen today, until then , they are jacked up onto large trollys. and then just are pulled and pushed to the next area.

il ee if i can get some pictures of them tomorrow.
    Last edited by challenger; 07-05-2005 at 01:52 PM.
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    That Russian guy did a good job. I want to give him a pat on the back.
    Wtf, the russian guy has done nothing apart from try to improve quality issues which have done diddley squat.

Why does everyone think tvr has become so much better with this new owner?

He doesnt design,
    Doesnt build,

Just gives stupid orders.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

well, on my first day all i was doing was polishing a sagaris

however, today has been slightly more interesting, ive been helping putting the engines it, ive also got a few test drives lined up in the new tuscan and the sagaris.

in a converation, ive found out that they used to bribe jeremy clarkson, a while ago when he was testing a griffif, they gave it to his wife after the show, so that he would give a good/better report on it,
    anyway, thats ended now as he said the russian owner isnt into that sort of stuff.

on a better note, the gear nobs on the sagaris and tuscan are worth £58 each , believe it or not, and i was given one very discretly by one of the workers

thats all for now, il find out more throught the weeks

jack
    First of all, congrats on the job challenger!!! Way to go And second, I'm surprised no one has comented on what you said about JC recieving bribes. Is it only a rumor or is it just a well kept secret at TVR?
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

i read in one of jeremy clarksons free books how he was driving one on the continent, as he drove it he got more connected even when it broke down because a few minutes later it fixed itself in the sun?

TVRs they have souls they're amazing, after that he was turned
    Last edited by matek; 07-06-2005 at 01:18 AM.
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

I agree with UCR. That russian asshole has only gotten tvr quality better. Maybe if the russian guy listened to the public tvr's race program would do a hell of a lot better

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    I believe a word not of thy bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    First of all, congrats on the job challenger!!! Way to go And second, I'm surprised no one has comented on what you said about JC recieving bribes. Is it only a rumor or is it just a well kept secret at TVR?
    nope, its for certain, he said that is part of why they were doing so well, however that has stopped now, as the russian isnt into back hand deals....
    !!

A russian oil baron NOT into backhanders?!!

nope, its for certain, he said that is part of why they were doing so well, however that has stopped now, as the russian isnt into back hand deals....
    An honest Russian Billionare?? What has the world come to??!!! If it is true, I'm very, very disapointed in JC. I would have thought he had more integrity
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    An honest Russian Billionare?? What has the world come to??!!! If it is true, I'm very, very disapointed in JC. I would have thought he had more integrity
    JC also changed the times of the Zonda vs Koenigsegg

Thread Information