Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C4 smacks off Asian rice

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by C4Power
    C4 smacks off the Asian crowd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all who missed the smack-off, full version

War 7.86 second Integras, 2,350Hp Supra's- Honda 4 doors-Cloth interior's-
    NOS with a turbo and a 1.2L go-ped engine. white rice, dog shish-ka-bobs-carbon fiber- plastic wings- Type R red stickers- egg rolls you do rike egg rolls no? me ruv egg roll long time. Civics with bondo- 14 inch rims- inline -4 cylinder lawnmower engines, Jackie Chan movies and telling someone who has a better ride there 12. thinking i'm a 12 year old with a mid life crisis, making up your mind, straw triangle hats, standing knee deep in a rice swamp, handing out little packets of black,orange or yellow sauce. Free delivery by a Bruce Lee rook-a-rike in a 1983 Toyota Corolla, firecrackers, getting your rottery numbers from a stale cookie so you can split the winnings with 6 other food stamp collectors and try to get a hot ride. Good ruck -you can't smack rike me-OUT
    wow....

we dont need racist idiot like u here.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Not to mention that he's obviously racist white trash... I'm white btw, I really hate assholes like him who talk/act like that
    I joke around as being a racist, but I have friends of all races: Middle Easterners, African-Americans, Caucasians, Asians, and Europeans. (I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'm bored, and I like to post/spam.)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    I'm going to have to ask for the lifetime ban.
    We employ lifetime bans usualy as a last resort, I've already warned C4Power that posting this kind of useless threads will get him banned again...for a few days. If that doesn't work, then stricter measures will have to be taken.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Thread Information