Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: search the classic cars fanatics

search the classic cars fanatics

Dear sir or madam:

We are the website of china classic car.Now I sincerely invite you to browse our website: IswearIdidn'tremovethelink.com (building now), We are plan to builld the first classic car museum and a professional network in China,,IF you are a collector of classic cars or rich in the experience of collect classic cars or you are interested in and have any standpoints,please contact us,we'll appreciate very much!Maybe there have opportulities for each other.
    Look forword to receiving your reply!

sincerely,
    yours
    Last edited by Rockefella; 03-05-2006 at 10:14 AM.

Welcome to UCP, I sincerely hope that overzealous( ) moderators will not immediately remove your post as spam. There is a sort of strict policy about advertising other sites.

Anyway, your site might gain in quality if you give the names of the cars posted in the classic car section.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

This is blatant spam.

If you would like to advertise on this site properly, please contact our admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    This is blatant spam.

I don't think this was blatant spam and I don't see how some startup car related website in China be considered a threat to UCP. I was curious to see what pics they had. With the quick removal of the link I can only wonder and guess at what was being shared.

There is something to say about just sharing...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    This is blatant spam.

I formally object to this instant removal of the thread. You should have read my post too.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

yeah, DAMN, I've got some cars I might have been able to convince him to buy from me Redress the Chinese balance of trade payments a little
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

its about time we had another jelly thread, and this thread looks ripe.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

JELLY.. is a wonderous thing, you can stick it up your nose, or in your teachers shoes.

"general surgons warnging: uber lube jelly causes slips into other dimensions"
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

its about time you emerged from your secret laboratory, i've had to run the whole damn brotherhood for quite some time now. i'm glad you have something to show for it, or i would have suspected you of piking off with sarah the whole time!
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

she was the "tester". im sure you wouldnt obscone with alice if you werent 948Kms appart
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

948km's would be nothing if air division got off its ass and commissioned my personal plane already...
    i have already had to partake in a jelly wrestling competiton at uni with substandard jelly, good to know productiomn and development is back up.

production is running 100% capacity, good thing our owners eq and gearing ratio's are fine. if they werent we would need to stoop to the MODS level and televise sacred wrestles!
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

never...to taint such a pure sport.....
    hopefully our bi-monthly competitions will be back on shedule. we must alert the relevant commanders so they may participate. i believe bluey however is broke due to the overhaul on his personal tranport?

that is correct, blue is out of commision, his lada fleet are without a general.

it is a loss, and a regretable one, but we can not rest for the needy.

the fleet is in good order, but his personal cars are in a state of dis-repair after the attack on the Mc donalds HQ.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

hmm...... intel reports the crumbling macdonalds franchise reveals the hand behind the attacks: yogurt.

Thread Information