View Poll Results: Biggest dissapointment?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • JPM's recklessness

1 4.17%
  • RS not matching Trulli

1 4.17%
  • Webber's overeagerness

1 4.17%
  • Bridgestones lack of pace

7 29.17%
  • Ferrari's early lack of pace (leading to them almost conceding WCC and WDC

6 25.00%
  • Liuzzi's lack of pace when given the chance

1 4.17%
  • McLaren's reliability

12 50.00%
  • Williams in general

10 41.67%
  • BAR over the Imola incident

1 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Biggest dissapointment this season so far?

Biggest dissapointment this season so far?

These are in no way taken from solid evidence, team reports etc..just mere speculation, rumour and inuendo.

So what have you been dissapointed with. JPM's lacklustre start at McLaren? Ralf unable to match Trulli? Webber pushing too hard for that first podium? Bridgestone's lack of pace? Take your vote or have your say
    I am the Stig

the fact that if mclaren hadnt had such bad reliablitiy kimi would be at the top of the championship where he belongs.

i think williams in general.. for a team that has been so competitive in previous seasons they have just dropped significantly... it would be unfair to place the blame on specifically the drivers or the team but something has to be knocked into place again

I was expecting big things from Williams before the season begun... now the only cars they're competitive against are yellow and black

Ferrari's lack of pace, definitely.
    Followed by McLaren's reliability issues - they have 2 of the 3 best drivers in the entire field (IMO) and would definitely be on top if it weren't for reliability.
    BAR's lack of performance overall, Button's in particular.

RS not matching Trulli? Allthough Trulli has done pretty well in the qualifing, he has always been an moving obsticle slowing the people behind him down during the race...
    But I definately have to go with McLarens reliability, I've seldom been so dissapointed when watching F1's than when Kimi's tire blew up at the nurburgring in the beginning of the last lap... closly followed by every other time his car didn't make it.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Both Williams and McLaren. Williams had a great team with RS and JPM and a good car. Now, they only have a half good car and some terrible drivers. And McLaren is just f**king things up for themselfs. They are really the biggest victim of the engine-rule.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

I would say: The season as a whole, it has made me loose interest in F1 completely
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Mclaren's reliability, they would be in serious contention if it was better.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

I expected Toyota to win their first GP by now. I have read they out spend any of the F1 teams, you would think they would have won on GP by now. There are still a few races left this year, maybe Toyota will finally win a GP this year.

Williams and BMW together can't get there shit right.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information